Author Topic: For long term retractors..  (Read 5048 times)

Offline Dorae

• NSFW Access
  • Loving the pulled back life
For long term retractors..
« on: 2020-08-22 04:35:35 »
Those who've been retracted for years, how do you keep it that way all the time? Do you follow any method or just after a certain time just pull and leave it there? Also, do you keep retracted 24*7 or undo to wash during shower?

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
Re: For long term retractors..
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-22 08:07:17 »
I keep mine back 24/7 actually feels uncomfortable if not.
I keep it back using a veriation of the spoon method. Obviously during cleaning the skin is moved.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-22 15:27:35 »
Those who've been retracted for years, how do you keep it that way all the time? Do you follow any method or just after a certain time just pull and leave it there? Also, do you keep retracted 24*7 or undo to wash during shower?

I just leave it back 24/7, no special method and it also feels odd if its not retracted now, but my frenulum has lengthened over the years so foreskin doesn't bunch very much behind corona unless I sit and lean forward - even then it doesn't pass the corona as mine is quite pronounced. If I pull it forward I tend to auto-retract on erection so if I pulled it forward at night for example, I would be retracted in the morning. When showering, I just pull right back and make sure everything is washed and dried thoroughly and that's it, no problems.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-18 16:48:27 »
Hello, I also find my frenulum longer and more loose after 4 months of exposing it. It used to pull and bent the head downwards to the base more than now.

Offline MattHK

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-10-08 18:08:40 »
Hi! I started retracting 4 years ago now. These days it mostly stays back once I’ve pulled it back. Sometimes with movement, and friction with undies, foreskin might creep forward. But when I pee, I always pull it back again. So it’s not really an issue.

Offline pullbackguy

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since february 2020
« Reply #5 on: 2020-10-09 10:10:16 »
I keep mine also retracted 24/7. As for methods I only use the spoon method, which I found to be working best with my penis. Like the other posters in this thread it feels uncomfortable when not retracted. I undo the „tuck“ when takeing a shower to clean and redo it right after.

Offline 86FzW7tKPHZb

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-10-09 20:36:10 »
I use a glans ring. I have made aluminum ones, or use silicone ones. As a major grower nothing else works for me.

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
« Reply #7 on: 2020-10-13 17:23:57 »
I just keep it back, in fact I cannot make the foreskin cover the glans anymore, even if I wanted, it rushes back behind the glans, which seems to me more prominent and flared. I feel as if my skin has gone shorter for now it won’t cover the glans fully (it did before) and even when I’m flaccid, if I cover my glans with my foreskin, the foreskin slowly goes back to its place behind the glans, where it has been uninterrupted for over four years now.

When I shower, I can even scrub my penis with the harsh sponge and I don’t feel any kind of discomfort. I went out with a woman who had not been with cut guys and she was under the impression I was cut.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-10-14 01:10:10 »
Been retracted 24/7 since May 2003.  It stays back by itself and only comes forward if I deliberately pull it forward now.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-10-14 06:37:27 »
Just the same as Argon realy. we are lucky..

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-10-17 10:28:47 »
I keep mine 24/7 retracted.
First one day long retraction was almost 2 years ago.
Since then I only improved.
Now it stays back even during sex or sleep or workout.
I started with different methods but all of them needs at least daily care like unfold during shower ot something.
So I went for simple pullback eventually and I made my frenulum longer. Not tied it but did a thing that provided the same result. So since then there is no forward pull from the frenulum. I think this is the biggest obstacle for perma retraction.

For me 24/7 is super comfortable. And it is already retracted so I don't have to fold or unfold to wash it properly just wash and rub it dry at the end.