News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Which liquid makes the gland wet when wearing the foreskin?

Started by Fabik, 2020-04-04 21:55:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabik

When wearing the foreskin, usually the glans is wet and sensitive, although sometimes it can also dry out which is not super pleasant by the way.

I wonder what liquid this is. Urine ? Pre-cum ? Or something else completely ? Why does it disappear when you pull back ?

__

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-04-04 21:55:34
When wearing the foreskin, usually the glans is wet and sensitive, although sometimes it can also dry out which is not super pleasant by the way.

I wonder what liquid this is. Urine ? Pre-cum ? Or something else completely ? Why does it disappear when you pull back ?

The inner foreskin is mucosa like the inside of your mouth. So water will naturally be produced out of this very thin membrane. It is trapped between foreskin and glans, so the glans stays wet. When you pull back it evaporates fast so you can't see it.
If you stay pulled back long enough - or permanently - the inner skin will thicken and produce no wetness. Even if you pull forward for a while, you won't get a wet glans.

Hazeleye

Quote from: FrenchGuy on 2020-04-04 22:18:16
The inner foreskin is mucosa like the inside of your mouth. So water will naturally be produced out of this very thin membrane. It is trapped between foreskin and glans, so the glans stays wet. When you pull back it evaporates fast so you can't see it.
If you stay pulled back long enough - or permanently - the inner skin will thicken and produce no wetness. Even if you pull forward for a while, you won't get a wet glans.

You are so correct, FrenchGuy. After having been pulled back for upwards of 35 years I went covered for 25 years. While it wasn't perfectly dry at the end there definitely was no production of smegma like that of years ago. I must say that after all those years of being back the shaft skin had become so deeply wrinkled that it took 5 years of special taping to get the foreskin to stay forward on its own. It was just like being circumcised.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: FrenchGuy on 2020-04-04 22:18:16

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-04-05 02:54:58
You are so correct, FrenchGuy. After having been pulled back for upwards of 35 years I went covered for 25 years. While it wasn't perfectly dry at the end there definitely was no production of smegma like that of years ago. I must say that after all those years of being back the shaft skin had become so deeply wrinkled that it took 5 years of special taping to get the foreskin to stay forward on its own. It was just like being circumcised.

Yes i have to agree with you guys, mine is dry, even if it went over the head, in fact it feels really hard when i rub it, its so dry
Love skining back and letting my head show

Joostik

Thet liquid come from same place where pee come out. Just when foreskin on, liquid stay in and keep glans wet. When foreskin behind, that liquid goes away. I feel that liquid some times on my legs when without underwear with open glans.

Fabik

QuoteThe inner foreskin is mucosa like the inside of your mouth. So water will naturally be produced out of this very thin membrane.
Thanks for the explaination, this makes perfect sense, now that you mention it.
Also, this explain the swelling when retracting for too long on a foreskin who isn't used to it - the produced water is trapped inside the skin instead of evaporating.

@joostik : It doesn't seem urine is the explaination, or if it is, that would bean pulling back or being circumcised means constantly dropping a little bit of urine in your underwear, which is, let's admit it, not very clean. I know underwear was invented to solve this problem, but still.

__

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-04-14 12:16:57
Thanks for the explaination, this makes perfect sense, now that you mention it.
Also, this explain the swelling when retracting for too long on a foreskin who isn't used to it - the produced water is trapped inside the skin instead of evaporating.

I think swelling is a different phenomenon, due to lymph accumulating in the foreskin because its circulation is impeded by retraction (as it changes the usual geometry of the foreskin);

Fabik