News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How do you even use CLA?

Started by AlejandroAlejandro, 2020-04-02 07:21:25

Previous topic - Next topic

AlejandroAlejandro

Hello,

Saw on here many topics about CLA and that it can help with kerartinsation process. But honestly I looked for CLA and it is all capsules.. So how do you even put that on your Penis Glans?

Rob

I have been curious about the same. As an interesting test, I thought I'd see what CLA was all about, unfortunately, as stated, it's in capsule form. Do folks break the pills apart and extract the cream or is there a secret product at CVS?

jafar_t

Break the capsule and use the oil inside

slicendice

i used to take CLA capsules back when i thought they would help with weight loss.. obviously they didn't work.. found a bottle of leftover CLA capsules in my medicine drawer which had expired, but still good for application.

just take one capsule, give the tip a tiny bite with your incisors to punch a hole (or use a pin to poke a small hole if you're queasy), retract your foreskin, and squeeze the oil in the capsules all over your inner foreskin and glans, spread it evenly, massage it into the skin, allow to air-dry, and discard the empty capsule..

it does help to desensitize the glans and inner foreskin by a bit, and i'm assuming it helped with the keratinization, which thickened the skin, which makes it less sensitive..