News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

balls stickied on my thigh - foreskin pulled back

Started by dankopanko, 2020-05-06 08:29:37

Previous topic - Next topic

dankopanko

Hi,
I would need advice from you.
When is heat and I have foreskin pulled back my balls is lower and is stickied on my thigh. How to solve, do you have any idea? If I don't have a foreskin pulled back my balls is  stickied on my thigh only sometimes.

Hazeleye

For what its worth, have you tried talcum powder on the scrotum? It should help to counter the adherence.

beamerdogz

You've got to try stealth underwear dude. Just got mine this past week. they have separate pouches for your balls and your cock.

napat327

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-05-06 19:00:29
For what its worth, have you tried talcum powder on the scrotum? It should help to counter the adherence.
Be careful if your overall skin is normally dry, talcum powder will make your scrotum even drier.
Recommend skin conditioner to make it soft and easy to get away from your tights. I got itch once when it's too dry skin. Healing time of dryness is about a month.