Author Topic: Scared to sleep with my foreskin back  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Scared to sleep with my foreskin back
« on: 2020-03-31 23:18:24 »
I'm Scared to sleep with my foreskin back due to erections in the night and swelling for the gland when asleep any experienses or tips or story's to help

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Scared to sleep with my foreskin back
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-31 23:42:21 »
Why? If you get an erection with it pulled back while awake, what happens?

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-01 17:12:43 »
Why? If you get an erection with it pulled back while awake, what happens?
Everytime that happens a kitten dies a cruel death somewhere.  :(

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-01 23:01:34 »
I'm Scared it will get constricted and I will get paraphimosis

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-01 23:07:30 »
... does that happen when you are awake?

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-02 20:02:36 »
I'm Scared it will get constricted and I will get paraphimosis
I don't think you should be scared, but I slept last week 3 consecutive nights with the foreskin back, and to be honnest, it's annoying.

The hardest thing is to fall asleep the 1st time, because you'll be disturbed of the feeling of pulling back but once you eventually fall asleep you'll sleep fine for a few hours. (this problem is gone for the 2nd night).

But when you hit the REM sleep cycle, you'll inevitably get an errection, and there your glans will get sensitive so you'll definitely be waken up (or let's say more than usual, because we're typically briefly awake after REM sleep). Then you should fall asleep again as usual, and the cycle will repat.

It isn't that bad actually because what matters most is that your deep sleep isn't affected, and it won't be affected. The worst thing that could happen is that either you can't fall asleep at all, or you can't re-sleep after being woken by REM - i.e. this is no different from your typical insomnia.

What I find annoying is the almost unability to sleep on my stomach. Usually it's one of the sleep position I adopt the most, but with pulling back it's not the most confortable, as you can probably imagine.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-02 20:07:53 by Fabik »

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-02 21:19:06 »
I agree with Fabik to be fair. I've done it a few times now and I find although I don't sleep as well, I do find I can go longer pulled back at night than I can walking around in the day. It's mostly the sensation being different I think that does it.

I'd say if you can pull back with an erection normally in the day, you shouldn't have an issue at night.

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-04-02 22:56:32 »
Thank you

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-04-02 22:56:59 »
I will try tonight

Offline spengle

« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-03 01:14:09 »
i like sleeping with my foreskin rolled back. i like how it feels dry rubbing on the sheets. and when i wake up its always ready to be wanked off :)

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-04-29 12:58:08 »
OK, so some update.

Sleeping and retracting together is definitely a problem, and it won't go away.

So I tried to sleep with pulling back again, but it's difficult to fall asleep and sleep well. I tried sleeping in underwear and it works but is till unconfortable, especially for the erections. Also, there's some swelling, less than I had before where it was crazy, but still I don't like it; and it goes worse in the day after so I had to wear the foreskin again during the day.

I don't know what to do I might either give up retracting altogether or just do it only during the day.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-04-29 13:10:52 »
Why not just do it during the day for the time being ?
I'm guessing if there's swelling and/or painful erections, this means that the ridged band/preputial opening is not dilated enough yet. Is that right ?
Probably after a few months you will find that it's no longer so tight, then you can be retracted at night with no issues.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-05-01 20:57:17 »
Why not just do it during the day for the time being ?
I guess I'll have too, if I don't want to give up entierely the concept of retracting.
That's ironical when my initial goal was to retract during the night. For some reason I though that was a good idea. God I was wrong.

I'm guessing if there's swelling and/or painful erections, this means that the ridged band/preputial opening is not dilated enough yet. Is that right ?
I have no idea.
I thought 10 days would bring chances but maybe no, months might be needed for this.

Erections are painful because I guess glans lost it's super-sensivity when flacid, but not when errect, so that's very disturbing. And I of course don't want under no circumstances to loose sensibility when errect !! I'm afraid of irreversible changes.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #13 on: 2020-05-01 21:04:08 »
You don't lose any pleasure sensations in my experience. Just the pain.

Offline M_back__uk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-05-03 08:38:03 »
I often try to sleep with my foreskin retracted and to echo what some of the others were saying, it is often very uncomfortable when waking up during the night with an erection - I often wear pants or tight boxers so I tried wearing nothing and it still feels uncomfortable/sensitive, even when it is not being restricted by tight underwear.

I also agree, mine will downtimes stay back but will offer retract so when I wake up I need to pull back again which is annoying!!