Poll

What best describes your flacid state before you started going bare headed?

My skin is naturally retracted and stays there
7 (3.5%)
I pulled it back, and it would stay there most of the time when I go about my day
43 (21.3%)
It wouldn't roll back
8 (4%)
It would roll back but would not stay back at all when I let go
77 (38.1%)
I had to manually pull it back but it would stay there if I didn't touch it
50 (24.8%)
I pull it back and it would stay back for days without rolling forward
17 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 171

Author Topic: What best describes your flacid state before doing any pulled back methods  (Read 10819 times)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
Just curious how you all started out.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
I started last year, I’m not a full time retractor (3-4 months here or there). I was interested in getting circumcised and came across this site. When flacid and uncovered my whole head is covered meaning I naturally roll back to urinate. If I’m erect only the tip of my head shows. I use the spoon method as I would want a low cut if I ever were to make the leap. I like the look of my penis using the spoon method as it keeps its shape when flacid and erect. Since pulling back when I’m not using the spoon method my foreskin naturally rolls back and stays there when erect.  I’ve changed my masturbation habits as a result and take my time as I’ve discovered new spots I like.

Offline retractedrich

I’ve always been able to retract and it stay back indefinitely.  I had no idea this wasn’t the case for all guys until I found this site.

I’ve been lucky that I’ve never needed tape or glans ring to stay retracted. I do use the spoon method nowadays but that’s because I think it looks neater rather than a method to stay back.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
The very first time I found out the foreskin is retractable was when I was 13 yo. At the time my foreskin was rather tight even for my flaccid state that everytime I tried retracting I ended up with some stinging, visible stretch marks. It didn't actually bleed, but it definitely stung.

Only occasionally would attempt to retract afterwards until I was like 15 or 16. I started masturbating daily since then with my foreskin, the opening eventually stretched enough and my glans have also desensitized enough.

I have a decent amount of foreskin, so it doesn't automatically retract even when I'm actually a grower and my penis becomes erect.

Not a full time retractor, but my foreskin can stay back as long as needed as long as I don't do anything too intense.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
I started at 13 or so, but not really serious, just say an hour. Then few years later started again, but this time for a bit longer, then a break, Then i started in earnest, with the skin being back for months. I can say, that now the skin will stay back and it takes a lot to move it forward. I will go forward, hence i have to then use some method like spoon. But it interesting that it now will stay back and even when hard, the skin will stay back even some strength to pull it forward.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
My foreskin is pretty long and I'm a grower. I need to tape it to ever have it stay uncovered while soft. I can spoon method while hard

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
You sure you're a grower Soldier? A dick that long I'd think would be a shower even when soft.

Offline jimbob

Mine would pull back quite easy flacid but it was very tight when erect & then got stuck back

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
I can pull my foreskin back and it will sit there with my glans out for quite some time. Generally if I start moving about, it will just pop back. Usually it buches behind the glans in a thick ring, the end of my foreskin is a bit elastic and helps keep it in place. Now started using the spoon method and it stays there as long as I want. Looks neater too.

Offline Adekoner1

• NSFW Access
I can pull my foreskin back and it will sit there with my glans out for quite some time. Generally if I start moving about, it will just pop back. Usually it buches behind the glans in a thick ring, the end of my foreskin is a bit elastic and helps keep it in place. Now started using the spoon method and it stays there as long as I want. Looks neater too.

Same here, it's usually covered, but I can pull it back and it'll be retracted for some time, until I start moving. With spoon method stays for a bit longer.

Offline alex8221

• NSFW Access
Grower here. It will stay back so long as I don't move too much. Sitting down usually resets the whole thing.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
When I used to pull it back, it would stay retracted no matter what, mostly because my ridged band was tight, and I have a flared corona.  But, the skin stayed all bunched up because of the tight frenulum that I used to have...

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
My foreskin would stay retracted when flaccid so long as I wasn't overly physically active as in playing sports. The harder part was when flaccid and sitting down. Normally it would stay back with skin really bunching up at the ridge of the glans and either through time or a lot of movement while sitting down the foreskin would slowly start to creep over the glans ridge. The rolling over the glans was actually a nice sensation however frustrating.