Author Topic: Best of both worlds  (Read 3689 times)

Offline L

• NSFW Access
Best of both worlds
« on: 2018-09-15 11:13:12 »
Last night at a house party the subject of circumcision popped up from a discussion on religious rites. The mixed party of M/F couples of various ages soon got into more details on the subject. It happened that most women present had experiences with both circumcised and uncut men. When it came to the question of what looks better in their opinion, it was a draw. Some did not like the bare headed look at all - too aggressive was one opinion, while others preferred a clean look. On the matter of what was more enjoyable for intercourse, the outcome was more uniform. Most women preferred the uncut penis. Reasons given were that a cut penis is harder and less smooth on the inward stroke. A foreskin makes that move more enjoyable, while the outward stroke, when the foreskin covers the head again, has a stronger sensation as the overall girth of penis' head is bigger. We may conclude from lively conversation this that permanent retraction of the foreskin is the best of both worlds for all!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Best of both worlds
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-16 06:28:36 »
Hi. yes it is very interesting and that is why i like having the best of both worlds. i can keep it forward if i like or back as i do most of the time. it is nice to have that choice.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-16 10:01:07 »
Last night at a house party the subject of circumcision popped up from a discussion on religious rites. The mixed party of M/F couples of various ages soon got into more details on the subject. It happened that most women present had experiences with both circumcised and uncut men. When it came to the question of what looks better in their opinion, it was a draw. Some did not like the bare headed look at all - too aggressive was one opinion, while others preferred a clean look. On the matter of what was more enjoyable for intercourse, the outcome was more uniform. Most women preferred the uncut penis. Reasons given were that a cut penis is harder and less smooth on the inward stroke. A foreskin makes that move more enjoyable, while the outward stroke, when the foreskin covers the head again, has a stronger sensation as the overall girth of penis' head is bigger. We may conclude from lively conversation this that permanent retraction of the foreskin is the best of both worlds for all!
That surely must have been an interesting discussion.
I'm sure not every uncut dick will have a foreskin that is able to cover the head on the outward stroke. The increase in girth with a covered head you mentioned might be useful in some cases though.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-16 17:46:48 »

Strange on an Anti cir group say the same thing about the smoothness on the inward stroke, all the women have spoken to who have had cut guys have never had that issue and love the feeling, if your skin covers the head, then that like masturbating your self, If you try holding your skin back you can feel the head touch the side and the felling is really good. My ten cents worth, but sounds like a great debate
Love skining back and letting my head show