Author Topic: Need advice  (Read 3155 times)

Offline fetishboy1990

• NSFW Access
Need advice
« on: 2018-09-14 01:53:59 »
From my small days, I have tried to keep the foreskin pulled back because it keeps everything clean and smell free. Did it with underwear and got rid of the nasty irritation like sensitivity my penis head had, and it never returned. But the problem is every time I pulled back the foreskin, the inner foreskin swelled up behind the head (no pain or anything). I thought it was something bad and abnormal so I returned my foreskin to its original place. I've read here that it is quite normal.

For the past two months I have completely abandoned the use of underwear. I love to go commando, but I was having second thoughts doing it permanently for the rest of my life, but finally, I got over them and burned all the underwear owned. I go to work daily wearing tight jeans. But then without underwear my erections were a problem because the tight jeans and my foreskin over the penis head kept me aroused, and it was easy for me reach an orgasm by quickly rubbing my self through the jeans (which was too tempting not to do). On the other areas, I've developed so much control that I can stop pre-cum from escaping without my control (while I am awake).

Since yesterday I wanted to take things a bit further and pulled back the foreskin,  I noticed that my sensitivity got reduced. So much that I cannot easily get off and reach orgasm and cum inside my jeans by quickly rubbing myself. I had no erections at work inside the jeans as the foreskin was missing. It was great! But the inner foreskin swelled up behind the head AGAIN! But I am persistent this time even if the foreskin dies from swelling up, I've decided to keep it retracted. My foreskin is not tight, there is no pain associated with the swelling. Will the swelling go down eventually? How long will it take?

guest90

Re: Need advice
« Reply #1 on: 2018-09-14 06:17:22 »
Hi. I've never had those swelling problem, so I won't be much help. But, as long as the swelling doesn't inhibit the blood circulation in the glans, I think you can leave it like that in the day time, not while you're sleeping, and maybe with an underwear on. Your glans is still sensitive and you should ease it into.

Offline andrew87

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-09-14 13:03:03 »
I think this will pass with the time ;)

guest1850

« Reply #3 on: 2018-09-14 13:15:42 »
Yes just ease into it...don’t go from nothing to 24 hours a day