News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tape method advice!!

Started by Brenan666, 2023-10-13 18:14:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Brenan666

Hi all, I want to give an advance for all of you who use or want to use the tape method.

I noticed that you need to put the tape in a semi erected state, what is a problem because once you are in relaxed state it can lose the grip. I found a tape called omniflix wich is verry flexible and you can put it even when you are in relaxed state and once you are erected it doesnt hurt or cut the blood circulation, and also if you put it between the two lays of skin it absorbs the most part of the sweat and the skin stays dry.

I put it in relaxed state to have the better grip and i never had any problem in fact im still using it.

jdm

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm always looking for better tape. I've searched online, and it's hard to find good images of Omnifix. But as far as I can tell, it looks a lot like 3m Medipore tape. I like Medipore, because it's very thin and flexible. But I don't like that it's only stretches in 2 directions, not 4. And that direction is widthwise, which is the opposite of standard kinesiology tape. I wish I could find a good, thin, flexible tape that has 4-way stretch. I have found 4-way stretch kinesiology tape, but it's a more plasticy material, that doesn't breath or absorb as well, and frankly doesn't stick as well either. Speaking of that, 3m Medipore sticks almost too well, and it can be painful to remove. It is designed to stay on for a long time, and it does. But if you want to remove it sooner, it's gonna hurt! ;D

Colbykel

Quote from: jdm on 2023-10-14 18:48:36
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm always looking for better tape. I've searched online, and it's hard to find good images of Omnifix. But as far as I can tell, it looks a lot like 3m Medipore tape. I like Medipore, because it's very thin and flexible. But I don't like that it's only stretches in 2 directions, not 4. And that direction is widthwise, which is the opposite of standard kinesiology tape. I wish I could find a good, thin, flexible tape that has 4-way stretch. I have found 4-way stretch kinesiology tape, but it's a more plasticy material, that doesn't breath or absorb as well, and frankly doesn't stick as well either. Speaking of that, 3m Medipore sticks almost too well, and it can be painful to remove. It is designed to stay on for a long time, and it does. But if you want to remove it sooner, it's gonna hurt! ;D

put some alcohol on the absorbent material and wipe the adhesive material with it. it will go down very well

jdm

Quote from: Colbykel on 2023-10-15 06:13:14
put some alcohol on the absorbent material and wipe the adhesive material with it. it will go down very well
Maybe. But if the skin tears at all while removing the tape, then the alcohol will make it hurt worse.

Colbykel

Quote from: jdm on 2023-10-15 12:20:45
Maybe. But if the skin tears at all while removing the tape, then the alcohol will make it hurt worse.

the alcohol gets through the medipore well and dissolves the glue. without pain and injury

Justme

I think I tried the wrong tape. I'm a grower and I've tried several times. But I've tried always in the flaccid state. I have a picture of what I've done. All tips and advice are welcome! I've been obsessed with trying to get this right!!

Justme

Here's another try for me at taping. Is this any better?

Nivek

The second picture looks good! It looks tight and neat.

Brenan666

This is how it looks mine taped

PhillyForeskin

Is the tape in the picture the Omniflix you found (Brenan666)? If so that is what I've been looking for. I've been using 3M Nexcare waterproof tape (tape in my pictures below). It has some give but not enough for full comfort.

The first pic (4 pics together) is what it looks like when semi-erect. I love this because I feel it maximizes the drying of the inner skin. Unfortunately, it is not drying as quickly as I would like and actually I don't think it has dried at all over my first month of autocirc.

The second pic is soft. I find the inner skin scrunches up and prevents drying (left pic) so what I have been doing is pushing the first band of tape back up so it stretches the inner skin not letting it scrunch up (right pic).

Anyone else get the scrunching of the inner foreskin when soft using this method, and what have you done?

Brenan666

No in this case is normal tape.

jdm

I want to share an interesting accidental discovery. I tried removing the Medipore tape with alcohol, as Colbykel suggested. It worked well, so thanks for that. But here's the thing, I had been using the tape along the bottom edge of my glans, and on the inner foreskin behind it. When I removed the tape, I didn't notice that it left an adhesive residue. It doesn't do that when I just peal it off, so I wasn't expecting it. But with the alcohol, it did. So when I went to pull back my foreskin later, it was kind of glued to my glans! After pealing it back carefully, I realize what must have happened. The inner foreskin was now very sticky. I decided to try tucking it under, like the spoon method. I've never had good luck with spooning. The skin would never stay folded for long. But with this extra adhesive, it stayed secure all day! I don't really like the spoon method, since it doesn't expose the inner foreskin, and it creates a bulge behind the head. But it was still kind of cool to finally have it work reliably. I'm going to do some more experimenting with this new tape residue method in different configurations. Maybe it will work with something like the reverse spoon method. I'd be interested in hearing feedback if anyone else decides to try it.

Colbykel

Quote from: jdm on 2023-11-06 13:01:28
I want to share an interesting accidental discovery. I tried removing the Medipore tape with alcohol, as Colbykel suggested. It worked well, so thanks for that. But here's the thing, I had been using the tape along the bottom edge of my glans, and on the inner foreskin behind it. When I removed the tape, I didn't notice that it left an adhesive residue. It doesn't do that when I just peal it off, so I wasn't expecting it. But with the alcohol, it did. So when I went to pull back my foreskin later, it was kind of glued to my glans! After pealing it back carefully, I realize what must have happened. The inner foreskin was now very sticky. I decided to try tucking it under, like the spoon method. I've never had good luck with spooning. The skin would never stay folded for long. But with this extra adhesive, it stayed secure all day! I don't really like the spoon method, since it doesn't expose the inner foreskin, and it creates a bulge behind the head. But it was still kind of cool to finally have it work reliably. I'm going to do some more experimenting with this new tape residue method in different configurations. Maybe it will work with something like the reverse spoon method. I'd be interested in hearing feedback if anyone else decides to try it.

You are welcome, glad it help. I noticed the sticky part too. After removing the tape the skin is more likely to hold upward. If you find something intersting with it, surely let me know.

TapedStick

Hey Brennan,

You can use a variety of tapes, but the 3m is good and comes off clean enough. And tape it as close to the base of your shaft as possible. I don't post pics, but I made a post a while ago. With tape, you can COMPLETELY expose your head and inner skin, I don't care how much foreskin you have. Tight if you desire. That clear stuff I think they use to protect new tattoos works too, but you have to cut it with scissors.