News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What’s you New Years pulled back resolution goals!

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-31 09:46:39

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

With the New Year just hours away what are your pulled back goals for 2023?

Maybe you've set a New Years resolution you want to stick to - even if it's not a pulled back one please share it! :)

jimmy

Forgot to add mine ;D

My pulled back goal is to increase my frenulum piercing from a 14g to a 10g as soon as it's fully healed

My non pulled back one is to get back into mountain biking, as I've not got to bike out since 2019 and I really want to start getting fit again

PossibleMagician130

So far my record for continuous retraction is a measly 18 hours on 2 days each. After that my cock and brain felt so sensitive I covered up for more than a week. Which is strange because otherwise, I would be retracting and keeping my acorn exposed maybe at least one or two hours every day.

I'm going to try to beat my personal best and observe the effects it has on my genitals and mind.

jimmy

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-01-04 19:48:05
So far my record for continuous retraction is a measly 18 hours on 2 days each. After that my cock and brain felt so sensitive I covered up for more than a week. Which is strange because otherwise, I would be retracting and keeping my acorn exposed maybe at least one or two hours every day.

I'm going to try to beat my personal best and observe the effects it has on my genitals and mind.

Nothing wrong with 18 hours over 2 days 8)

Interesting point on the brain tho! I find it a real battle after masterbation and often fail to stay uncovered after, as I just lose all interest and feel an urge to cover up

Lanyx

I have been retracted on and off for the last 8 years or so. I acutually want to stay retracted for 98% of the time through out this year. Basically, I want to stay retracted without the "off" periods (where I take several weeks or months off). I need to prove to myself that it is possible.

anon21

I wish to stay retracted as much as possible.
Before, I would usually do it for a day or two, then stopped and forget to do it again because of either masturbating or pubic stubble is growing back (I'm clean shaved).
But when the last saturday of 2022 came, by some crappy luck I was diagnosed with bladder inflammation, which has been stopping me from masturbating. On the flip side though, that means one less "obstacle" that would make me stop retracting. So since last week I've been trying to actually commit to it haha.
Hopefully when my inflammation is cleared and I'm able to masturbate again, I can still commit to it.

jimmy

Quote from: anon21 on 2023-01-06 08:26:37
I wish to stay retracted as much as possible.
Before, I would usually do it for a day or two, then stopped and forget to do it again because of either masturbating or pubic stubble is growing back (I'm clean shaved).
But when the last saturday of 2022 came, by some crappy luck I was diagnosed with bladder inflammation, which has been stopping me from masturbating. On the flip side though, that means one less "obstacle" that would make me stop retracting. So since last week I've been trying to actually commit to it haha.
Hopefully when my inflammation is cleared and I'm able to masturbate again, I can still commit to it.

How does pubic stubble effect things? I don't usually notice, it's only when it's long and gets trapped that I find it's an issue, which is why I also tend to shave it as well.

Hope you get better soon tho bud :)

anon21

Quote from: jimmy on 2023-01-06 09:18:00
How does pubic stubble effect things? I don't usually notice, it's only when it's long and gets trapped that I find it's an issue, which is why I also tend to shave it as well.

Hope you get better soon tho bud :)

I retract with the simple pull back method that exposes inner foreskin, so while flaccid my penis basically hangs down and touches my scrotum unless it retracts due to the cold. So when stubble starts growing back down there... you know what happens 😅

And yeah thanks.

GarethUK

I find it a real battle after masterbation and often fail to stay uncovered after, as I just lose all interest and feel an urge to cover up
[/quote]

I suspect that we've probably all been there with that syndrome at some stage! I think that that amazingly strong instinct to re-stow the glans inside its protective cover once it has done it's job is something that nature has built into us in order to protect it and preserve its sensitivity. That, after all, is surely the main function of a foreskin, and us retractors are going against nature by keeping our glanses when they don't actually need to be. For me, I knew I was really getting somewhere with retraction when that urge finally went away, and now I can stay happily retracted after a download!

ThePiemel

Enjoy my penis even more. Not just for sex. That part is still working when needed. But it has become as pleasant as scratching the back of my head. Now I can vary a bit more. Even scratching my nuts has become more pleasant. Just during the day, not even thinking of sex. It actually retuned everything and made it less sexual. More part of my body. Some catching up to do, however. Buy nothing to do with sex. Well maybe a little. But with far less priority. here at home, we dance when we both feel like it. But there is no more mutual responsibility for desires fulfilment. Which takes the pressure of my relationship. And that, as any, is complicated enough.

PossibleMagician130

Lol, one week in after the resolution and I've not even done anything. The morning after I stayed retracted for 4.5 hours, when I thought of going bare the whole day, my brain was like "nooooooo I can't do it  :'( " Then I just stayed covered all the time  :-[  ;D