News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Skin glue

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-26 00:07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

Anyone tried using any type of skin glue instead of tape? Would plain old superglue work :-\

Heylittleman

I have.

I think it needs to air dry, so as a result it never quite sets properly

jimmy

Quote from: Heylittleman on 2022-12-27 08:55:10
I have.

And did you use just standard super glue?

Really have these visions of American pie, where he glues his hand to his dick :o

PossibleMagician130

Please do not use super glue. It destroys the upper layers of skin and at high enough volume can burn deep into body tissue. The upper layers of skin can regenerate itself but many other body parts and tissues cannot.

burtonian

I have contemplated using one of the liquid plaster type products, sold for covering grazes and small cuts.  My thoughts are that it would be best applied to the base of the shaft, on the top face, before retracting to create wrinkles in the glued area.  The wrinkles would have to remain held in place while the glue dried; additional layers could then be applied to reinforce the 'hold'. 

My wife of many years, who sees me with a rolled or spooned back foreskin daily and reacts with amused tolerance, combined with understanding how it resolved my balinitis, might regard this further experiment as just a little too weird though🙄. Still, might be fun to try.

jimmy

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-01-04 19:26:20
Please do not use super glue. It destroys the upper layers of skin and at high enough volume can burn deep into body tissue. The upper layers of skin can regenerate itself but many other body parts and tissues cannot.

Any links to this at all? Would be an interesting read :)

PossibleMagician130

I'm sorry, I cannot find any links or sources to support my claims. I just think it's a bad idea to use hardware shop superglue as an analogue to the very specific medical glues used by trained professionals who've gone through years of rigorous study of the human body and its parts

ThePiemel

I tested a bit of superglue in the past. No good. Penis skin is sweaty skin so it gets loose from that. Plus superglue gets hard while penis skin is soft. Not a good combination. I did not lose any top skin or so, it was just like some bits of hard plastic on it that could easily be removed. I suppose if it would work, and you leave it too long, you get phimosis effects as well. Swelling. Convincing a foreskin to stay back just takes time and not overdoing it. Not that penises break easily, they are made for hard labor. But foreskins can take a lot of time to change their mind. You force it too much, they balloon in every possible direction.

ThePiemel

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-01-08 08:09:47
I'm sorry, I cannot find any links or sources to support my claims. I just think it's a bad idea to use hardware shop superglue as an analogue to the very specific medical glues used by trained professionals who've gone through years of rigorous study of the human body and its parts

On the very subject of this site (as well), I must say I am not to impressed with information available from trained professionals. Though I wish there would be! I think doctors rigorously study a reproductive object that is also used for urinating. And that is it. When the fun element comes in they all seem to start being giggly about it weeks before I would. Or over serious. There is a lot of missing science!

It would be very nice to have a permanently retracted doctor on board here, who actually understands daily penis use. I would gladly pay for his subscription! Especially to avoid accidents. From those I know in the medical profession though, such a person will be hard to find. But impossible it should not be.

jimmy

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-01-08 08:09:47

No worries. In general I'm just interested in different ideas and discussing them, not necessarily going to go ahead and just put anything on the Crown Jewels without a good research!

After a good bit of research it would appear that although both are cyanoacrylate based products they are chemically different. Using normal household superglue can lead to burns.

Also as ThePiemel has pointed out that superglue goes hard, whereas medical grade glue has plasticisers in to make them more flexible.

Hopefully this answers some questions to anyone considering it!

Kylar

I can't show anything for it either, but last I heard the normal glues aren't exactly non-toxic (except some specifically made for children). Cyanoacrilates (i.e. "superglue") are mildly toxic, but Wikipedia says that's mostly about inhaling it, not skin contact.

In any case, the glues made for paper, wood, etc. aren't designed to be used on living tissue; on the other hand, even superglue detaches fairly readily from skin (which surgical glue doesn't), for better or worse.

PossibleMagician130

Good information and points from everybody!

jdm

Quote from: Heylittleman on 2022-12-27 08:55:10
I have.

Actually superglue doesn't need air to dry. In fact, it dries faster in the absence of air. But it does dry very quickly when it touches skin. So it might be hard to work with for retraction purposes.