Author Topic: Have you ever been told to not skin back by someone  (Read 5391 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Have you ever been told to not skin back by your doctor or a friend or your family I was told to not skin back by my father but never by anyone else just wondering othes experiences with doctors or family or friend or even partners
Feel free to say whatever to make this a hot topic  :) :) :)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Have you ever been told to not skin back by someone
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-23 03:21:37 »
No, I was never instructed to not pull back. In fact, my Mom when she bathed me as a 3 or a 4 year-old would pull back to clean under the foreskin and I continued on my own. I had an older brother and we would play penis games as I grew up. So I was quite familiar with the process all through my young years. In fact, I wanted to be constantly pulled back when I was about 6 but the glans was way too sensitive at that point!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-23 07:27:53 »
No, not sure why people would tell you that, its a natural thing, to pee and clean. So keeping it back for long is no issue, unless they are anti circ and think you may lose feelings
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-24 14:11:14 »
I think some people are worried about skinning back for fear of paraphimosis. But, to the best of my knowledge, that's a very rare complication.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-25 03:14:53 »
I think some people are worried about skinning back for fear of paraphimosis. But, to the best of my knowledge, that's a very rare complication.

If I am not mistaken, pulling the foreskin back from a young age lessens paraphimosis. I know in my case I never did have a ridged band, having had my foreskin band stretched by pulling back for cleaning when very young.

Offline L

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-25 10:29:03 »
yes, my mother was a religious fanatic and everything 'down there' was forbidden territory. Touching yourself resulted in serious punishment. When my first girlfriend preferred a bare head - she was from a free thinking family where being naked was normal - and my mother found out as she checked on me frequently, there was real trouble that ended only 5 years later when I left home at age 17. 

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-25 20:46:40 »
If I am not mistaken, pulling the foreskin back from a young age lessens paraphimosis. I know in my case I never did have a ridged band, having had my foreskin band stretched by pulling back for cleaning when very young.
The ridged band should still be there unless you're cut!

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-04-26 03:29:53 »
The ridged band should still be there unless you're cut!

No, it is totally gone now. As I say, I never did have a restrictive band to begin with. It having been back for 35 years totally removed any residual band that may have been there. When I went to be totally covered I had developed deep shaft wrinkles that kept the glans bare as if circum. I had to special tape it for 5 years to get rid of the wrinkles for it to stay covered. After being covered for a further 25 years there was nothing to getting the foreskin back permanently again when I decided to go for the bare glans again. Of course, years ago I did practice shaft pumping which may of helped loosen the foreskin. Which, I now find it to be too loose and sometimes wish I hadn't pumped and it wouldn't now be overly free like it is.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #8 on: 2020-04-26 07:57:59 »
No, it is totally gone now. As I say, I never did have a restrictive band to begin with. It having been back for 35 years totally removed any residual band that may have been there. When I went to be totally covered I had developed deep shaft wrinkles that kept the glans bare as if circum. I had to special tape it for 5 years to get rid of the wrinkles for it to stay covered. After being covered for a further 25 years there was nothing to getting the foreskin back permanently again when I decided to go for the bare glans again. Of course, years ago I did practice shaft pumping which may of helped loosen the foreskin. Which, I now find it to be too loose and sometimes wish I hadn't pumped and it wouldn't now be overly free like it is.
There's more to the ridged band than the naked eye can see. It contains nerves below the surface of your skin. Are those missing as well?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-27 03:30:15 »
There's more to the ridged band than the naked eye can see. It contains nerves below the surface of your skin. Are those missing as well?

Now that I am a mature senior and all my skin has thinned, with emphasis on the penis skin, I now do not know where the ridged band would even be, by appearance or feel. Of course, as far as telling, I lost that ability back even when I was in my 40s while still bare. Where it would normally be it is just regular foreskin and, as I say, for a long time. At the end of the 25 year period of being covered where the ridged band should be the area did appear a bit tighter but that was only because the skin was no longer being held larger over the shaft. It was still basically as loose as it had been before or now is.

guest3170

« Reply #10 on: 2020-04-27 18:26:42 »
I’ve never been told not to pull back but I was told in effect that I should be pulling back. When I was 18 I went to stay at an educational academy in Japan for 8 months, all male. One of their rituals was to have a bath every evening. Not the kind of bath we’d recognise, probably 4’ x 4’ x 4’ with no soap allowed. You had to wash next to the bath, remove all suds and then finish by soaking in the bath itself. There was only one for the academy (about 25 males) and it started with the director taking first bath then working down seniority of teachers then pupils. Most went in one by one but towards the end often there would be a few of the stragglers washing at the side with one boy in the bath. Occasionally a older member of staff would come in to check or simply to push in if he’d missed his turn. At first I thought they were all circumcised but after a while I realised they all pulled back as they got undressed. It was pretty much obligatory although no one told me to do it. I think a lot of them saw my covered glans and disapproved. So of course I started pulling back for bath time. The only time I remember a comment was when one of the senior teachers, who must have seen me unretracted before, looked down and said “that’s better”. This was a long time ago so I don’t know if this is still the custom in Japan.

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-05-02 10:59:09 »
Not in real life, but on other social media sites. They are polarised into either "keep it forward" or "get circumcised".