News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Uploading pictures

Started by Johnginger, 2020-04-15 18:50:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnginger

Can anyone shed some light in why I can't upload pictures? Says wrong file type when I try to. All pictures taken on mobile if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance

Calvin.Hues

HI there buddy, Might be a format issue or even a size issue. if it is over 1MB it will fail.

I will pop you a private to try help

Kylar

ordinary JPG files should work fine, definitely try to resize them smaller (say, under fullHD size — 1920x1080 — sounds reasonable), most sensible phone gallery apps can do that

scotsguy27

I have an iPhone 7 and if I want to upload a picture I have to screenshot the picture as the site doesn't like the "live" photos for some reason but allows me to upload the screenshot of the picture.

Johnginger

How long does it normally take to get them approved? 4 images sitting in members members saying picture not approved.

stephen.reilly79

Quote from: Johnginger on 2020-04-16 16:18:36
How long does it normally take to get them approved? 4 images sitting in members members saying picture not approved.

Gallery images have to be manually approved, so it just depends on when the mods happen to pass through. Could be a few hours, could be a few days.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Kylar

As Stephen said :D  And we don't get any alerts about them so if we forget to look in there it might take longer.

Johnginger

No worries. Just thought there might have been something wrong with the size of the pictures again.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2020-04-16 14:19:50
I have an iPhone 7 and if I want to upload a picture I have to screenshot the picture as the site doesn't like the "live" photos for some reason but allows me to upload the screenshot of the picture.

By "live" do you mean the ones with motion? Cause those are definitely not a supported file type.

scotsguy27

Yeah, the ones with motion

Kylar

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2020-04-17 13:31:08
Yeah, the ones with motion

Those are videos and there's no support (or storage space) for that.