Author Topic: tucking with hairband  (Read 3059 times)

Offline daredevil

• NSFW Access
tucking with hairband
« on: 2021-02-25 12:33:38 »
I have been trying to keep it pulled back since several days but to no success. the foreskin would roll down after sometime when the erection ceased. I have tried spoon method but it was not that successful because foreskin is like miles long when the tool is sleeping. the glans gets pulled inside the foreskin when the erection ends. this great variation in the tool's size had left me with no other option but to use cloth hair band.
 i have been trying it since past 2 days. normally it doesn't even bother, but during erections it is uncomfortable.
the trick in this method is to place the band over a layer of foreskin because the band's elastic digs in to the place and the nude penis(is this the term?) may get band marks or some bruises.
hope it works for me.

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
Re: tucking with hairband
« Reply #1 on: 2021-02-26 05:37:56 »
What kind of cloth are you using?

Offline daredevil

• NSFW Access
Re: tucking with hairband
« Reply #2 on: 2021-02-27 16:44:03 »
Got some bruising from this method coz the band is too tight during hard erections.
now, kept the band in boiling water to loosen its elasticity and will again wear this when the bruising heals.
took 3-4 attempts to get this shot coz the erection during clicking the pic causes the bruise to hide. had to control the erection lol