Author Topic: Disavantages in being a Permanent Retracted?  (Read 6227 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Disavantages in being a Permanent Retracted?
« on: 2017-12-13 01:00:27 »
Hello there. Being the one who likes to ask a lot here and since i am near to make a decision, the goal to go Permanent Retracted too, i want to ask Permanent Retractors that don't need to use any help methods anymore, two basic questions:

- If you think there's a disavantage in being permanent retracted what would it be?

-There's any of you that since got Permanent Retracted didn't use any help devise anymore ever since then?

My ultimate goal is to make my penis not unfold anymore under my glans due to the Deep Wrinkles. :)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Disavantages in being a Permanent Retracted?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-13 21:05:39 »

- If you think there's a disavantage in being permanent retracted what would it be?

-There's any of you that since got Permanent Retracted didn't use any help devise anymore ever since then?
My ultimate goal is to make my penis not unfold anymore under my glans due to the Deep Wrinkles. :) T
1. Not really you can still go back to having your skin forward.
2. I use a skin back process, rolling the skin, so no device, it like the spoon method without the spoon

3. Thats some time the issue the folds, some might have the same issue
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-13 22:42:41 »
Agree with 7.5.

I don't see any disadvantages. Hygiene is much improved, sensation is no longer an issue, sex is no different for me and aesthetically i think it is much better.

You can always roll the foreskin forward again if you see the need which I have done from time to time but rarely last more than half day now before going back to being retracted.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-15 01:59:30 »
1. Not really you can still go back to having your skin forward.
2. I use a skin back process, rolling the skin, so no device, it like the spoon method without the spoon

3. Thats some time the issue the folds, some might have the same issue

Hey 7.5, what type you mean you use? The finger method tucked in?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-15 08:16:46 »
Hi. I have been permanently retracted for a number of years now and i have found no disadvantage in being permanent retracted. it feel's great and i know it's there.
i have not used any method at all, i simply pull it back and it just stays there. time and getting used to it help's. good luck. it is worth doing.

Offline Berry Wotan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-16 07:14:03 »
My penis head is now permanently exposed since more then 4 decades, (by using the spoon method, but never used a spoon).
I never noticed any disadvantages. My bare head is an important part of my identity, I never want to have it covered again.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-16 09:34:17 »
Hey 7.5, what type you mean you use? The finger method tucked in?

Same a beery's roll the skin back, holding the base tight, its like the spoon method
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-12-17 11:06:10 »
The only disatvantage for me is that I didn't know much much earlier about it so I could start before puberty...
Maybe also thinking of getting cut from time to time .. not that I'm going to do it :)
Everything else is only plus. It's amazing that I can touch and massage my glans and feel the complete dick.
Sex and jerking is awesome, orgasms are stronger, I shoot much far, no bad smell or sticky glans that even hurts a little when touched..
I just love my dick this way so much I want to hug it and kiss it :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !