Author Topic: Do you last longer having pulled back?  (Read 6662 times)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
Do you last longer having pulled back?
« on: 2017-11-14 20:30:33 »
I often wonder if circumcised guys can last longer because the glans are desensitized. Likewise, guys who skin back for a long time.

Does anyway have any experience? 

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Do you last longer having pulled back?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-11-14 21:56:09 »
I think that stuff is honestly mostly psychological. Something like 80-90% of guys in the US are cut and yet premature ejaculation is still a widespread problem for many guys here. Meanwhile I'm uncut and even when I went covered my dick was never super sensitive.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-11-15 10:55:51 »
Before when i was still keeping it covered and only retracting to piss, wash or have sex/jerk ( till age of 27) sometimes I would cum super fast because of super sensitive glans but mostly it happens when I am super excited...
After I started retracting permanently it's now about the same but without the sensitive glans. Now the stimulation is much higher even though the sensitivity is lower, but as a permanent retractor my skin stays back most of the time when having sex (push in - pull out) so the whole glans and most of the skin are getting stumulated so sometimes I cum even faster than ever before.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-11-15 20:38:12 »
... as a permanent retractor my skin stays back most of the time when having sex (push in - pull out) so the whole glans and most of the skin are getting stumulated...
So your foreskin doesn't roll forward when you pull out? Do you do anything special to prevent roll forward, or it just stays that way naturally now that you've been retracting for so long?

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-11-17 02:20:21 »
24/7 using the Spoon method till now.

Sleeve methods used comfortably for max 20 hours per day and 2/3 times 24/7.

I think it depends on stability. And the kind of stability you like. Fore example if i find out a method that i feel like good for most of the time, you can go 24/7 by it. That's my opinion at least.

Offline retractedrich

« Reply #5 on: 2017-11-18 17:02:10 »
I normally get a erection quicker but tend to last longer now.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-11-19 15:44:42 »
Mine is definitely less sensitive, and would need some real strokes, but saying that some times i can come quick, i think it helps  being less sensitive, but there is a thing about the mind as well, as some times i can last for ages
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-11-20 18:33:07 »
Before when i was still keeping it covered and only retracting to piss, wash or have sex/jerk ( till age of 27) sometimes I would cum super fast because of super sensitive glans but mostly it happens when I am super excited...
After I started retracting permanently it's now about the same but without the sensitive glans. Now the stimulation is much higher even though the sensitivity is lower, but as a permanent retractor my skin stays back most of the time when having sex (push in - pull out) so the whole glans and most of the skin are getting stumulated so sometimes I cum even faster than ever before.

I agree with the statement above.   I think it is more about how excited you are, how long it has been since you came last more than anything.    For me sex actually feels better now that I have been retracting because I can actually feel my head touching inside her rather than just rubbing on my own foreskin.   

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-11-20 18:59:25 »
For me sex actually feels better now that I have been retracting because I can actually feel my head touching inside her rather than just rubbing on my own foreskin.

Thats one of the things they say about having foreskin that does not pull back, your head feels the ridges of the women when its back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-11-21 09:51:11 »
I definitely last longer when I'm skinned back for long periods, I also think my orgasms are more intense too.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2017-11-23 18:02:25 »
I to last longer keeping it back. and when i play with it that way, it's awesome still.