Author Topic: In Public Urinals, Do you pull up or pretend cut?  (Read 10118 times)

Offline marksrobins

In my country, circumcision is  not common, so i rather pull up when using public urinal than keep it bare. I guess ppl may freak out when they see me that way.  ;D What do you do? :D

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
Re: In Public Urinals, Do you pull up or pretend cut?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-08 11:28:35 »
In my country, circumcision is  not common, so i rather pull up when using public urinal than keep it bare. I guess ppl may freak out when they see me that way.  ;D What do you do? :D
my foreskin stays retracted 24/7.it is pulled back at public urinals.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-08 12:41:17 »
I guess many of us in this world are pulled back but we don't know! It's rather like a secret society! xD

I was covering until know but now i am thinking of stay pulled back as i am. Anyway i see that most girls can't notice the differences. They don't even understand if your penis is keratinized or not. It's logical after all because they don't have a penis! :)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-08 12:42:58 »
I want to edit my error, i meant in public until now i was going covered. In public urinals i go pulled back since always!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-08 20:48:30 »
As in the day time, my skin is pulled back, so if some one looks it will show full bare head. That is  if any one is looking  they see this, not sure if they think i am cut or not though
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-10-08 22:18:31 »
Generally I'm pulled back anyway but if not I pull back to pee. I have since I was a child in public or not.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #6 on: 2017-10-08 22:43:02 »
At least everywhere I've lived, urinals have always been private/divided enough that no one can see your dick anyway, so...

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-10-09 03:27:43 »
I pull back whenever I pee nowadays regardless of the place. It just doesn't feel right to have the stream go through my foreskin anymore.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-10-09 16:18:36 »
I don't cover up to pee at public urinals.  I live in a country with a majority of men circumcised, so anybody who takes a look and sees my fully exposed dry glans would probably assume I am cut too. And I'm ok with that.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-10-09 21:44:16 »
I think most men aren't looking at other guys while they are pissing, I certainly never have, not even in really open trough type of urinal. From reading on the internet I believe at least 50% of uncut men pull back the foreskin to pee anyway, so even in a place where circumcision is rare, if you did look, you'd probably see lots of bare heads. So there is really no point in pulling forward to "fit in" at public urinals, and pulling back isn't pretending to be cut.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
« Reply #10 on: 2017-10-11 22:03:28 »
allways pull back for pee
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline Eridan

« Reply #11 on: 2017-10-12 08:55:21 »
I don't even pretend cut (why would I do that), I just pull back and leave it like that when I put it back in my pants. Unfortunately it never stays that way... I'm thinking of buying a ring to keep it in place

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2017-10-15 07:29:58 »
When i pee, at home or in public urinal's, i am pulled back when i get it out, so you see it as it is.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #13 on: 2017-10-15 18:20:46 »
I pull back whenever I pee nowadays regardless of the place. It just doesn't feel right to have the stream go through my foreskin anymore.
I started pulling back my foreskin for peeing when I was young, so a long time before I even started retracting it for other reasons. Hygiene is much better that way. So it shouldn't feel right to pee that way to begin with. ;D

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2017-10-16 23:01:17 »
Well I only found out by myself that I can pull my skin back when I was already a teenager so... And even then I didn't think it was natural until recent years because where I'm from circumcision is the norm and I've never heard of anybody ever even think about just pulling back as opposed to how outspoken and proud people are about circumcision.