Author Topic: Gym  (Read 7146 times)

Offline Dante05

Gym
« on: 2018-05-21 07:51:20 »
First of all I am a Grower.
During gym exercises my foreskin always get on to the glans. Call do I use athletic supporter.
Can anyone suggest something for this.
Also I am in newbie so please suggest the best method for Grower

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Gym
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-21 08:44:44 »
First of all I am a Grower.
During gym exercises my foreskin always get on to the glans. Call do I use athletic supporter.
Can anyone suggest something for this.
Also I am in newbie so please suggest the best method for Grower

First what method do you use to keep it back, the spoon is a good one. If you just pull it back it will go forward. Tight pants help to support but having a good method to keep it back helps
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Dante05

« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-21 13:27:50 »
i use spoon method, though it works on daily routine but fail badly in hard movements like inside gym during exercise

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-24 21:04:46 »
Try using a silicone ring behind the glans, it is almost impossible to roll the skin over the glans during any exercises when wearing one of them ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Clay

« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-29 05:40:08 »
I wear fashion jocks underwear for all sporting activities and the occasional gym visit and I stay retracted 100%. So ya try that.
http://www.internationaljock.com/c-in2-under-tone-jock-star-spangled,38020.html

Offline Dante05

« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-29 09:51:29 »
Thank you very much everyone for feedback

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-29 18:45:32 »
I wear fashion jocks underwear for all sporting activities and the occasional gym visit and I stay retracted 100%. So ya try that.
http://www.internationaljock.com/c-in2-under-tone-jock-star-spangled,38020.html
I took a look at the pictures of the model wearing that jockstrap, and I really wonder how such a small pouch is supposed to be comfortable.  :o

Offline Clay

« Reply #7 on: 2018-05-30 03:04:38 »
Ha ha very very comfortable. I found out a long time ago that the key to finding perfect fitting underwear is to fill the pouch correctly. Going down a size actually does that by having the waistband just above your penis which cups you correctly as opposed to relying more on the crotch area which is more narrow/less 3d, to do that. Same applies with speedos.

Offline Clay

« Reply #8 on: 2018-05-30 03:25:28 »
For example, the same sport brief. The second model wearing plain grey is wearing a size smaller and fills properly.
I found this out by accident. My order got mixed up and ended up in a size down which actually fit better.

Offline Dante05

« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-30 11:29:08 »
said like true gentleman @Clay

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #10 on: 2018-06-02 15:13:45 »
Ha ha very very comfortable. I found out a long time ago that the key to finding perfect fitting underwear is to fill the pouch correctly. Going down a size actually does that by having the waistband just above your penis which cups you correctly as opposed to relying more on the crotch area which is more narrow/less 3d, to do that. Same applies with speedos.
Seeing the size of your package I'm amazed that you go down a size. Do you get all underwear a size smaller or specific brands only?

Offline Clay

« Reply #11 on: 2018-06-04 13:08:20 »
None of those photos are me. I wish I had that muscle mass, hopefully get there next year but it is hard work  >:(
Now get what you meant lol
To answer your question, it is brand specific. C-in2 is usually a snugger (read tight) fitting style brief so I don't have to go down a size with this brand. N2N as well.
Regular brands like 2xist I will have to go down a size. And for swimming speedos, yes, you want as much compression as possible.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #12 on: 2018-06-06 05:08:01 »
None of those photos are me. I wish I had that muscle mass, hopefully get there next year but it is hard work  >:(
Now get what you meant lol
To answer your question, it is brand specific. C-in2 is usually a snugger (read tight) fitting style brief so I don't have to go down a size with this brand. N2N as well.
Regular brands like 2xist I will have to go down a size. And for swimming speedos, yes, you want as much compression as possible.
Thanks, I was just asking because I found that pouches can be too small with some underwear if I buy my regular size. The best brand I found for me so far is Obviously as everything fits in without problem.