Author Topic: Question for veterans about the changes over time  (Read 14815 times)

Offline Tut

Re: Question for veterans about the changes over time
« Reply #15 on: 2020-09-25 14:59:39 »
Is it normal to itch a bit? Still quite new to this, been quite inconsistently and still trying to solve my balantis issue and was just wondering about it, if it's normal to happen.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: 2020-09-25 15:10:40 »
Is it normal to itch a bit? Still quite new to this, been quite inconsistently and still trying to solve my balantis issue and was just wondering about it, if it's normal to happen.

Yeah, at least it tends to happen to me and I've heard others reporting itching too.  It'll subside as the head becomes more dry.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #17 on: 2020-09-25 20:56:04 »
Yeah, at least it tends to happen to me and I've heard others reporting itching too.  It'll subside as the head becomes more dry.
Same with me.I have had balantitis issues and doctor told me,that it's better to be retracted for healing and as well for prevetion and no problem when exposed.Itching is a normal part of the process with any case-healing,beginning retracting...I was adviced to lotion it with nonperfumed cream to prevent skin cracking.