News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Can anyone recommend me a relatively small ring that's good for growers?

Started by pulledback59000, 2020-10-02 17:23:10

Previous topic - Next topic

pulledback59000

The rings I have feel too big and bunch up my foreskin too much. Can anyone recommend me some rings I can use that doesn't bunch up my foreskin/take up a lot of the shaft and are good for growers?

Fren

I'm using a ring I got from Amazon, the brand is '13AM' it's a pack of three different sized rings, iv found them to be very good even when my glans can get quite small when flaccid

slicendice

for growers, the "coin method" (i use 2 large plastic buttons with nice rounded edges) is good to keep the foreskin nice and tight, while exposing the inner foreskin.. and it works to keep the state while both erect and flaccid (and even shrunken) too..

LittleRock

Quote from: slicendice on 2023-04-23 07:29:47
for growers, the "coin method" (i use 2 large plastic buttons

TWO? Pics please, i am grower too and tested a few things for this method, but all hurts after some time...

slicendice

i use 2 large buttons because if i just use one button on the dorsal (top) of the shaft, the skin seems to shift and pop the flip as the penis shrinks and pulls into the groin. i've also tried using one button on the ventral (bottom) of the shaft (sitting on the urethra), the same thing happens - the flip is popped as the penis shrinks and is pulled into the groin. i also tried putting one on top and one at the bottom, and it seems to work for a while but not as efficient as putting them on both sides of the shaft.

using 2 buttons, it effectively creates a good pocket all around the shaft, and retains it securely for the whole day.

you need to experiment the exact location of the buttons, putting them just behind the coronal ridge is "easier", but i find that it ends up stretching out the inner foreskin, and after a day of wearing it this way, i find swelling of lymphatic fluid in the inner foreskin, which doesn't look good, and takes a bit of resting for the swelling to go down.

my final position which i use nowadays is to place the buttons at the back of the shaft near the groin, pulling back the loose foreskin to cover the buttons, and doing the flip one side at a time. it helps to do this when the penis is flaccid as it might be tight/painful to do it when the penis is erect. if just doing it causes the penis to erect, it really helps to masturbate to orgasm, after which the penis will go flaccid, making the flip much easier and less painful to perform.

the end product is a nice pocket near the back of the shaft near the groin (which i personally find is less likely to swell with lymphatic fluids after wearing it a whole day), and the inner foreskin is exposed near the glans, but not extremely stretched out (which is good, and much less painful).

as for pictures, i'll need some time to collate pictures of before, process, and a day after wearing the buttons. stay tuned for a new thread soon..