Author Topic: My first 5 days  (Read 4874 times)

Offline dvdlkc

• NSFW Access
My first 5 days
« on: 2020-09-21 08:14:25 »
Hey guys!

I started wearing my foreskin retracted 5 days ago. The second night I wore it over my glans because I didn‘t get much sleep the first night but ever since I had it pulled back all the time. I use the spoon method and it works very good for me, it stays in place over night and I don’t even have to readjust in the morning!

Noticed yesterday my glans is starting to peel slightly.

Really enjoy the process so far, the first day was a bit uncomfortable because I was so sensitive but I already got used to the feeling of my glans rubbing against my clothes, the only thing is I get hard quite often and I am semi-hard most of the time but it doesn‘t really bother me that much.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: My first 5 days
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-21 11:52:00 »
Hey guys!

I started wearing my foreskin retracted 5 days ago. The second night I wore it over my glans because I didn‘t get much sleep the first night but ever since I had it pulled back all the time. I use the spoon method and it works very good for me, it stays in place over night and I don’t even have to readjust in the morning!

Noticed yesterday my glans is starting to peel slightly.

Really enjoy the process so far, the first day was a bit uncomfortable because I was so sensitive but I already got used to the feeling of my glans rubbing against my clothes, the only thing is I get hard quite often and I am semi-hard most of the time but it doesn‘t really bother me that much.
It will take some time, don't worry about the peeling. Some fine the skin below the frelum can expand, but you will see that.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-30 21:07:33 »
Good stuff.
And how are things coming along now?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-10-04 12:08:10 »
I was a part-time retractor for a while and I noticed my glans peeled each time I retracted.

After that, the sensitivity started to go, and I could no longer tell if my foreskin was over the glans or if it was retracted.

I have a pleasurable sensation during sexual activity, whereas before it was uncomfortable to stimulate the glans directly. 

I have been pulled back on and off during the summer but I am committed to permanent retraction now.

Offline oliverhunter

« Reply #4 on: 2020-10-05 06:09:49 »
I was a part-time retractor for a while and I noticed my glans peeled each time I retracted.

After that, the sensitivity started to go, and I could no longer tell if my foreskin was over the glans or if it was retracted.

I have a pleasurable sensation during sexual activity, whereas before it was uncomfortable to stimulate the glans directly. 

I have been pulled back on and off during the summer but I am committed to permanent retraction now.

How long did this take you bro

Too loose the sensitivity so you could be able to stimulate glans directly

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-10-05 07:32:07 »
How long did this take you bro

Too loose the sensitivity so you could be able to stimulate glans directly

It took maybe 2 or 3 weeks the first time.

This time, I have been pulled back permanently for a week, and I already cannot feel if my foreskin is over the glans or retracted, and I can stimulate my glans directly.

The glans does get more sensitive with prolonged stimulation, and after I ejaculate, it is still very sensitive to touch, like it was before I started pulling back.

Offline Tgvyhbujn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-02-06 08:40:36 »

How has your masturbation technique and the sensations that come with it changed now that youre more permanently retracted?