Author Topic: Who else thinks their cock seems bigger when pulled back?  (Read 5085 times)

Offline russ_s

• NSFW Access
As per the subject, I really do think my cock seems bigger when flaccid and pulled back. What do you think of this pulled back effort??
I’m also on Reddit u/russ_s6

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Who else thinks their cock seems bigger when pulled back?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-08 01:56:04 »
I have noted over the many years that I have been pulled back through the constant stimulation my cock was always larger flaccid. For instance 30 years ago I had the flaccid larger cock after having been back for 35 years. I then went covered for 25 years in my senior years and the glans not being exposed, my cock started to get very small. Now that I have been continually back now for 5 years, I have almost the same fullness from 30 years ago. So I would say it is true being pulled back leads to fullness of the flaccid cock.

Offline JERRY

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-08 02:42:54 »
its been two weeks now
i compared my penis with foreskin and after two weeks without foreskin
there was significant difference
i think this may happen when covered penis head is mainly not tapering and its girth is less due to the pressure exerted by foreskin
but when we expose the glans then this all condition get reversed
and i personally like the retracted look every time

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-17 13:54:29 »
I certainly notice in mirrors that my penis looks larger when my glans is exposed. However what is now apparent after a number of years retracting, my glans is bigger and is now more bell shaped that before and my coronal ridge is more prominent. When I'm sporting my foreskin you can clearly see the outline of my glans.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-18 09:41:33 »
I have noted over the many years that I have been pulled back through the constant stimulation my cock was always larger flaccid. For instance 30 years ago I had the flaccid larger cock after having been back for 35 years. I then went covered for 25 years in my senior years and the glans not being exposed, my cock started to get very small. Now that I have been continually back now for 5 years, I have almost the same fullness from 30 years ago. So I would say it is true being pulled back leads to fullness of the flaccid cock.

Yes, not sure why this is, mine is the same.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Will

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-10-10 21:37:04 »
Certainly seems that way and I'm not complaining! Hanging nicely and good shape. Winning!

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-10-12 15:07:30 »
Hazel eye that's an interesting observation.

I also think that my glans looks bigger particularly as someone else also observed when looking at it at a mirror.  Oddly enough, when not erect my glans looks bigger than I recall when it was covered by a foreskin and retracted to expose the glans however when erect it doesn't seem to get as large as compared to when the glans would be covered by foreskin and then get uncovered. It seemed my glans would get bigger pre-retraction days and the coloration was more intense as well then. It may all be optics I suppose much like the shower vs grower effect?

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-10-15 17:53:56 »
.....  however when erect it doesn't seem to get as large as compared to when the glans would be covered by foreskin and then get uncovered. It seemed my glans would get bigger pre-retraction days and the coloration was more intense as well then. It may all be optics I suppose much like the shower vs grower effect?

I think I could explain that. The surface of your glans is now thicker and so requires more force from the blood pressure inside to stretch out than it did before when it was thin (the inside colour also showing more though thin  surface). Just like the difference between blowing up a thin balloon and a thicker balloon. To regain your erect glans size, you can do kegal exercises to increase the blood pressure of your erections, and you can also stretch the surface of the glans more by forcing blood into it with your hand (called jelqing) which over time should lower the blood pressure required to inflate your glans to its original erect size or maybe larger.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

guest5376

« Reply #8 on: 2022-07-18 07:24:26 »
It does, because the head is receiving more incidental stimulation, which assists in a near constant bigger floppy

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-08-22 04:46:56 »
When flaccid, I definatley feel bigger. When hard, feels the same.