News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Some new pictures of mine

Started by soundsgreat87, 2014-07-25 16:47:24

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Got the itch to skin back again yesterday, so I've been bare-headed for a day now ;D gonna see how many days in a row I'll go!

Here it is soft. The skin just stays rolled backwards over itself, even overnight. I woke up this morning like this!

Just another angle. Even with considerable shaft skin wrinkling, it stays back.

Being chubby makes it a little tougher! Here you can see how much of my cock is hidden by the fat when soft, and how the skin isn't even wrinkled when the fat is pushed out of the way.

Here you can see how the skin is rolled back over itself, which is made much easier by my cut frenulum ;)

Even erect it stays rolled backwards over itself like this. I love how the inner skin is exposed and how soft and velvety it gets!

And finally a view from above. Love that shiny glans  ;D

Kylar

Mmm, always a pleasure to see your thing ;3

soundsgreat87

soundsgreat87

Well I ended up going four and a half days, which is about as long as I did it last month ;D The allure of the overhanging skin got the best of me last night...

jamestrt1

Hi, what is the attraction of the overhanging skin to you, compared with the horny feeling from a bare glans rubbing in your pants?
Regards, James

soundsgreat87

I get a lot of pleasure from my foreskin, and feeling it jiggle and bounce around is just as horny ;) I know, it's weird, I have these two diametrically opposed sexual interests...

Kylar

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2014-08-02 00:13:17
I get a lot of pleasure from my foreskin, and feeling it jiggle and bounce around is just as horny ;) I know, it's weird, I have these two diametrically opposed sexual interests...

Saaaaaaame :D

Uncut_soldier

Hail the king of foreskin control!

soundsgreat87

thesevenpointfive

wow, you managed to skin so well, its the reverse of mine
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

Yeah, if I fold my foreskin like yours it just ends up covering the head anyway because I'm chubby and a grower. So I've got to do it a bit differently :D

thesevenpointfive

do you notice that the head is bigger
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

I haven't had it back long enough to affect that much, I don't think. My head's pretty big as it is anyway so it'd be hard to tell ;D

Uncut_soldier

I just came to the last pic I hope that's okay lol

soundsgreat87