Author Topic: Tight phimotic band  (Read 4835 times)

Offline brownuncut

Tight phimotic band
« on: 2016-11-07 02:34:09 »
I have an overly sensitive glans, which is part of the reason I want to be pulled back. But every time I attempt to leave it pulled back, I feel that my phimotic band is too tightly wound around my cock when its pulled back behind the coronal rim. It's just not comfortable.

Also, when all of the skin stays bunched up behind the ridge, it looks sort of unsightly. I have seen some of your pics here, and it seems like some of your foreskin just flattens out, without bunching up. How do I achieve this? I read somewhere that foreskin stretching exercises can make this happen, is it true?

Or is it just a matter of having a shorter foreskin?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Tight phimotic band
« Reply #1 on: 2016-11-07 04:35:59 »
Your tight foreskin opening is causing the skin to bunch up. Since it's so tight, it wants to squeeze and move to the narrowest part of your cock, which is usually the part of the shaft right below the head.

I think you should first work on loosening your foreskin opening before trying to stay pulled back. Once it's no longer uncomfortably tight, it will make it a lot easier to stay retracted, and then staying retracted will loosen it up even more!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Tight phimotic band
« Reply #2 on: 2016-11-10 04:06:41 »
I concur with Soundsgreat87. You should address your tight phimotic ring before perusing long term retraction in earnest.  There are a number of techniques to help achieve this. I think one of the best available is that of Phimocure. Check out their web site, www.phimocure.net, for more info. Some people have substituted rubber ear gauge expanders of varying sizes in place of the Phimocure kit, because they're usually easy to buy locally, and may be cheaper. There is also an interesting surgery for this, in case you don't find satisfaction with stretching. Here is a link about that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty