News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Itchy meatus

Started by Derek, 2024-01-27 06:21:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Some guys on the forum were talking about itchy meatus issues. I'm no urologist, but from what I've experienced, itchy meatus with permanent foreskin retraction might be because the meatus gets stuck to your underwear.
It's kinda like ripping off a bandage that's stuck on a cut. When the meatus unsticks while you're walking, it gets irritated.
What worked for me? Toilet paper:-)
Just tap it between the lips of the meatus 10 to 15 times to dry it off. That way it won't stick to your boxers and should reduce irritation.