Author Topic: Automatic Foreskin Retraction  (Read 4999 times)

Offline 419_head

• NSFW Access
Automatic Foreskin Retraction
« on: 2018-07-27 00:21:10 »
God I wish i knew about permanent retraction earlier. Have always wanted to be circumcised but never wanted the surgery. I am into my 4th day of trying to stay permanently retracted an having great results, I can pretty much stay retracted full time already using nothing except pulling my foreskin back, it has been covering back up at night time.
My ultimate goal I would love to achieve is auto retraction in all states (erect an flaccid) not sure if this is possible, love reading about your guys experiences an stories about auto retraction.
All you guys out there that have achieved permanent retraction can you tell me does your foreskin still roll back over the glans on its own ever??

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
Re: Automatic Foreskin Retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-27 00:45:22 »
Hello and welcome, I think I’m in a similar state as yourself in that once retracted my foreskin will just stay behind my head. Occasionally when sitting down my foreskin will roll forward but to be honest it doesn’t happen often. When erect even if I pull my foreskin forward it will roll back behind my head. The same is not true if I am flaccid, and I don’t think that will change. I have been retracted on and off for just over two years, some on this forum have been retracted significantly longer. I’ve noticed in the last couple of months that I’m starting to get little folds in the skin on my shaft based on other comments in time it is possible that these small folds may shorten my foreskin, I keep my fingers crossed that this will happen  but I suspect it will take years if it happens at all.

So to answer your question, when erect never, but when flaccid occasionally once or twice a week. I do sleep naked and my foreskin will stay retracted all night even when flaccid. Hope this helps
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-27 03:09:18 »
If either of you have any shaft length of any kind, then the best way to achieve permanently being pulled back is to develop deep shaft wrinkles. Once developed you are in exactly the same position as having been circumcised, never having the foreskin ever covering the glans again. Takes some time, but well worth it. And not requiring surgery to achieve.

Offline 419_head

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-07-27 06:17:16 »
Hey Hazeleye thanks for the reply, I would really describe myself as a grower, probably on 2-3 inches flaccid, an 6-7 erect, so not really much shaft length. My retraction is going great I think, but have been noticing today that the skin on my penis is actually rolling over my foreskin (which is sitting behind the glans perfectly) an partially covering the head. God I wish I knew about this earlier in life that permanent retraction was possible, I have from a very early age wished that I was circumcised. Love hearing about your guys progress an stories

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-08-02 19:15:25 »
If you had started at early age then foreskin would have been shortened very fast as glans would grow past your foreskin length.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-08-03 07:13:16 »
I have quite long skin, it still covers the glans completely when I'm hard but only if I force it to, if not it stays nicely behind the glans all the 24 hours a day..well it does happen very rarely to find my glans covered ..
It takes time but at the end it worth it all, one of the most amazing things is that my skin stays back during sex, just needs to be well lubricated.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !