News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin

Started by Retraction, 2021-10-13 11:52:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Retraction

Hey mates ! I am eager to know when for the first time you become able to retract your foreskin ? Please share the story behind your first retraction and your experience.

BenTwilley

From memory, I think my foreskin finally became fully detached from the corona at about age 10. I soon became fascinated with the 'circ' look, having gone to a senior school with communal showers. I tried to just pull back but it always slipped back.

It was much later (early 30's) I started to roll back and tuck in. It worked. Now it just stays back, day and night and the glans is nicely keratinised. I'm now in my early 70's.
Ben Twilley

Retraction

supro

When I was like 10 my foreskin was fused with the glans. Doctor suggested to wait for few more years to see if that changes. When I was like 13 or 14 my condition was still the same. I did not had tight opening but skin was glued to the glans and was not retractable. When consulted with doctor, and after observation the doctor used some instrument to separate the foreskin from the glans and pulled it back and bandaged it to leave the glans exposed to heal. It was kept like that for 4-5 days after which the bandage was removed and glans was covered & healed.

Retraction

I see.....very nice!

Pullbacknewbie

I just finished judo traning at the local health center and as I was changing back a man in the showers walked pass me with his foreskin retracted this was the first time I saw a bare gland so being a curious kid at around 8-9 I asked why his penis looked different to mine and he said he keep the foreskin back all the time I then asked what he mean by foreskin he explained it to me and showed me how it worked he told me to try and do it when I got home but I was excited and wanted to try now so I pulled down my pants in front of my other judo friends and pulled back my foreskin it was easy but sensitive to the air around it he said now it looks like mine see I for some reason told the man I was gonna keep the skin back for the rest of the day and this was the start of new keeping back my foreskin about a week later my father walked in to the bathroom as I was in the bath with my foreskin back and asked what happened to my penis I explained to him I say a man with a cool looking penis and I just wanted to copy him to this day my dad still thinks it is stupid and doesn't approve but I love it and I find the bare gland quite erotic when in public showers or gyms

FormerRetractor

I'm not exactly how old I was, but it was around 14 or 15, and it was such a thrilling and somewhat scary moment.  I had no idea what was inside that foreskin.

John

I live in America. Thankfully my Irish immigrant parents did not cut off part of me. However, they were still at the mercy of AMA/John Rockefeller/mainstream quack doctors. Thus they were instructed by circumcised men who knew no better to clean my penis head often. Thus my literal first time retracting was around five or six years old; it was totally unnecessary and painful.

I get why people might like circumcision as a kink, but I've never - as a child, or teen, or now - felt the least bit insecure in being physically whole.

At the age of c.27 years I tried retracting for the first real time. I stopped the morning of the fourth day when my head at once began losing sensitivity, peeling, and my frenulum "relaxed" and stopped pulling my skin up. It was so scary - and it all happened at the same time.

Right now I'm five months into retraction, wistfully desensitized and decolored, but here to stay.

Because way too many people don't post pics, here I am as of today:

ddnaturist

Looking good John!  8)

Bifunguy

Yes, looking good John. I like your attitude, there is no reason you should feel insecure or ashamed of being intact or of wearing your foreskin any way you want.

Cicasajt

I donz exactly remember when or how it happened but I was in kindergarten.
Here people start it early.
I once read that it starts separating from the glans at about the age of 3.
I just really hope that parents are careful and don't force it. Should be a slow process and done gradually

lvprcm

From my earliest recall, probably around age 4 but by 5, pretty sure.  I think the sensations derived from retracting the foreskin and exposing the glans was probably the strong inducer to keep pulling it back whenever I could. Although my retraction would completely expose the glans up the coronal rim, the inner foreskin was attached to the rim. That adhesion broke at age 8.

scotsguy27

I would say probably around 7 or 8? I was taught to keep it back during bath time and when peeing. I remember it feeling tingly when I was in the bath with the water. I eventually got used to it.