News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pearly Penile Papules (PPP), anyone else have them? easiest ways to remove them?

Started by Raj Sharma, 2020-10-27 15:20:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Raj Sharma

I have always been quite embarassed by the little transparent dots on the very edge of my glans and when i searched it up apparently they are not dangerous and they are called pearly penile papules. Does anyone else have this or is it too rare, and what is a way that i could quickly and safely remove them forever? Thanks

Nexolaris

Quote from: Raj Sharma on 2020-10-27 15:20:42
I have always been quite embarassed by the little transparent dots on the very edge of my glans and when i searched it up apparently they are not dangerous and they are called pearly penile papules. Does anyone else have this or is it too rare, and what is a way that i could quickly and safely remove them forever? Thanks
It may sound crazy at first but a soldering iron works wonders on those PPP.

Raj Sharma

retreactor

Hi,

there is a discussion on this topic here somewhere, not so long ago. If you do Search, it will pop out, surely.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Raj Sharma

Thanks for the suggestion I'll look into that post. Also does anyone know how effective toothpaste is for PPP, i know it sounds weird but apparently fluoride dries them up and they fall off quite fast

66fortis

Hi guys, this is a little late but I did some research on this a few years back.... oddly enough this article states that toothpaste could work to dry out the area and get rid of them. They basically arise due to the moisture in the area.

https://www.prweb.com/releases/removepearlypenilepapules/toothpasteremovalpppfast/prweb9255940.htm#:~:text=Using%20toothpaste%20to%20get%20rid,toothpaste%20should%20only%20be%20used.

hope this helps someone!

AnonD

Hello,

I first noticed I had these in my early teens. They really hit my self confidence and I tried all the solutions on the internet.. tea tree oil, poking and prodding, probably loads of other things too.

Found a place in London that could zap them away. Went to my dad and he was supportive and sorted it out. Some local anaesthetic and 20ish mins later, all gone. Probably about £500-600. Needed one follow up appointment to get rid of one that was missed.

You might think that's a lot of money, but I've literally not thought about them again since. I'm 26 now. So that's money well spent.

Avoid all the crap online about natural solutions. None of it works, have a look for surgeons that can help.

D

meteorfun

Sorry to say, but the toothpaste is just a waste of time.
I've had mine removed by a doctor (one of the best decisions ever made). I told him about the methods I read on the internet... he was laughing. He said that even circumcised guys have it. It is all genetics.
Somewhere in the gallery I uploaded a before, during and after photos.

Bishlad06

belkinian

I first discovered my pps when I was about 11 or 12.
This was the time when I first began ejaculating sperm, albeit, small thin watery jets.
My first wet orgasm was a surprise and I was not really sure what all this stuff was!
To avoid any mess, I would masturbate by rubbing my cock with both hands and when I was close to cumming, I would slide my hands up my cock to the top, and continue rubbing while keeping the foreskin closed.,I would ejaculate into my foreskin, letting it build up.
Remember, I was about 11 and I had recently snapped the last stubborn skin bridge on the dorsal part of my glans corona. I felt that all of my corona was still a bit raw from the snapping of the attached sinechia dotted along my corona.
I was masturbating on a daily basis this way, and my theory at the time as a schoolboy, was the semen which would gather inside under my foreskin, along the sulcul groove somehow created tye papules.
I am now 60 and I still have the papules. I used to be worried and ashamed about them. When I was about 17, I went to see my GP, and I showed him the papules. He looked quizically at them, not really sure what they were! He prescribed my a canesten cream which I had to rub on my corona on a daily basis. Needless to say, it did not work.
The papules are amazing, sometimes they are quite prominent, other times when I am fully erect, foreskin back, they don't appear too obvious.
Looking on the web, I am quite amazed how many of us actually have papules. They tend less to be seen on circumcised penises that those with a foreskin, which may suggest the theory they are created by damp, wet conditions under the foreskin?
There are times I have seen what look like hundreds of papules along the corona, quite long and prominent, and yet other times, there are only a handful on the corona.
A little while back, I did experiment with one or two by pulling them with a pair of tweezers!
I am happy with mine, I have never received any negative comments about them from various sex partners and no longer worry about them.
In fact, I quite like to see them whenever a foreskin is retracted.
Belkinian

Pixlooker

Quote from: Raj Sharma on 2020-10-27 15:20:42
Accept them as part of your body.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.