News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Retraction

Started by FormerRetractor, 2015-12-09 21:33:44

Previous topic - Next topic

FormerRetractor

I wonder what look most prefer, retraction where the foreskin is bunched up right behind the glans, or where the foreskin is pulled or taped way back, so that it looks like it's cut?

guest90

I prefer the look where foreskin bunched up.  If the neck is fully exposed, much better.

soundsgreat87

I like both! I think it's really impressive when the skin is bunched up behind the head and yet it still won't cover the glans on its own.

Turmion

I prefer the cut-simulated look. That's why I want to get cut soon. ^^

FormerRetractor

There's just something erotic about all that bunched up foreskin right behind the glans...

lvprcm25

I like the the bunched up look, it's what I've seen the most in the guys. I can only imagine that the men must have quite a coronal groove to keep the foreskin back.

rubbercock

There's something very sexy about the tightly pulled back look but I don't really mind as long as the glans is completely exposed.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Jules

I dont want to use devices so the only look I can achieve is bunching up right behind the glans although i am trying other methods including devices and helpers.I am looking forward to try the liquid latex on Halloweeen as i heard.