News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon method drawings

Started by Lanyx, 2017-12-28 10:45:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanyx

Hi All,

I use the spoon method for my retractions. I find it quite comfortable; I can't get the taping methods right. I have done a few rough sketches of the mechanics of the spoon method. I hope it will help others understand to what is going on.

thesevenpointfive

I think i see what you have done, i use the spoon method, it creates a fold which is deeper, than the normal method
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

This looks good, could have been a bit more step by step like but is still nice drawing (y)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

jdm

The diagram looks like a penis without a frenulum, which applies to only some of use. Unfortunately the frenulum complicates matters, especially with the spoon method. But still, a cool diagram. Thanks.

Berry Wotan

Keeping your foreskin permanently retracted !

Look like being circumcised - feel like being circumcised !

No cut - no blood - no pain - even without seeing a doctor !

An increasing number of guys wants to have a permanently exposed glans (or penis head) without experiencing the discomfort and inconvenience of circumcision.

This calls for methods for keeping the foreskin permanently retracted.

One of the best tricks in this field is the so called "spoon-method", which is described below.

It's very easy to do and takes only a few seconds, it also can be removed within a second, if desired.

It works excellent if your foreskin and penis head is normal sized.
Only if your foreskin is too loose or your penis head is too small, it may fail.

You can change anytime between having your penis head covered by the foreskin as normal or have it fully exposed as being circumcised.

The trick is simply "backfolding" your foreskin !

That's how it's done :

retract your foreskin just behind the rim (corona) of your penis head (glans)
to facilitate the backfolding you can just slightly wet the now wrinkled part of the foreskin.
then:

Berry Wotan

(1) pull off your foreskin from the penis shaft by using thumb and finger, in order to form a kind of hollow or "bag" between skin and shaft. Find out the right spot to get this "bag" as large as possible.

(2) Insert a spoon-handle or a similar object into this bag as deep as possible without causing pain.

Berry Wotan

(3) Release the foreskin and let it cling to the shaft again. Now the foreskin bag (yellow field) is folded below the penis head.

Berry Wotan

(4) Now push slightly the foreskin to the shaft

(5) and pull out carefully the spoon-handle

Berry Wotan

(6) Done ! The foreskin is now kept firmly in its bag on the shaft below the penis head, just as the folded hood of an anorak, leaving your penis head free exposed - just as being circumcised.

Now enjoy the look and the feeling of your always free exposed penis head ! Enjoy all the advances of being circumcised without bearing its drawbacks !

To remove the backfolding just simply pull the foreskin down along the shaft.

See also this picture series how it works:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9cbdf86e9b81d57a8fa508594d4407c0/   

thesevenpointfive

This is not the same as the spoon method on here, but will have a try on this version, but your picture link is very similar

jdm

Berry Wotan, good job on that tutorial!

Thesevenpointfive, how is this method different? The only "difference" I noticed was that he didn't mention moving the spoon around to better tuck the skin in around the entire circumference of the shaft. That may need some clarification, but it still seems like the same method to me.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jdm on 2017-12-29 19:19:39
Berry Wotan, good job on that tutorial!

Thesevenpointfive, how is this method different? The only "difference" I noticed was that he didn't mention moving the spoon around to better tuck the skin in around the entire circumference of the shaft. That may need some clarification, but it still seems like the same method to me.

Well i had to change the post having looked at the pictures, the difference is the skin is pulled back and the spoon goes over it, this version look like it pushes it down from the head

SilverHawk

Hey Berry Wotan that was really really helpful! You made me understand how you doing it using the spoon!

soundsgreat87

Nicely-drawn tutorial images! ;)