Author Topic: Different taping method  (Read 10779 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Different taping method
« Reply #15 on: 2018-01-07 07:25:19 »
I don't have time to draw and upload a diagram right now, but the way I did it was quite different, and worked very well. I will try to describe it.

First pull the foreskin all the way back, exposing all the inner foreskin. Then put a strip of tape vertically along the dorsal side of the shaft exactly as I will describe next. This is key! Stick one end of this tape just behind the glans and along the entire stretched out length of the inner foreskin. Keep the other end of the tape away from the skin for the moment. Now holding on to the tape, use it to pull back on the inner foreskin, but allow the outer foreskin and shaft skin to push up towards the glans. Allow all of this shaft skin to bunch up in the middle of the shaft, then stick the remaining end of tap securely to the shaft skin, near the base. If you did it right, you should now have a strip of tape going vertically from the inner foreskin directly to the shaft skin at the base, but with all the rest of the shaft skin bunched up in between. Next you will take another strip of tape and apply it horizontally just behind the glans. So it forms a capital letter T more than a cross. I don't like to put this horizontal piece of tape all the way around. Just half way around, or maybe a little more than half. By the way, I have only ever used 3m Absolute Waterproof tape for this method. It works well, but other types of tape may be just as good, or even better. Let me know if you try different ones.

What I like about this method is that it is very secure and comfortable for long term wear. And it is exceptionally good fore stretching out the rigid band, because of how it opens it way up, and keeps it that way, with that vertical strip. If stretching your rigid band is a goal of yours, your should definitely try this method.

guest118

Re: Different taping method
« Reply #16 on: 2018-01-13 18:52:14 »
Sounds good, i'd really love to see a diagram or the final look once it's done.