News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Perly Penile Papules & Pulling Back

Started by guest1333, 2017-06-04 13:59:34

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2017-06-25 20:28:56
After three weeks of sandpapering the PPP they were less prominent than before I started but still visible. So today I used the soldering iron method to get rid of those PPP. I cannot wait to see how that turns out after healing. Maybe a second session will be necessary. We'll see.
I would not feel comfortable doing that. I would have cautioned you against it, but you've already done it! So did it go? How did it feel? YIKES! :-\

Aftskin

Quote from: jdm on 2017-06-28 17:05:36
I would not feel comfortable doing that. I would have cautioned you against it, but you've already done it! So did it go? How did it feel? YIKES! :-\

I just assumed he was joking :O Nobody would actually do that right??
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Nexolaris

Quote from: Aftskin on 2017-06-30 20:58:27
I just assumed he was joking :O Nobody would actually do that right??
I first read about the soldering iron method on the following website:
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/pearly-penile-papules-cure-or-just-a-scam?page=1
It sounded plausible to me that a soldering iron creates heat similar to a laser used to remove PPP. So I got the necessary equipment and just tried it myself using the lowest temperature possible. So far I had two sessions and hope that I catched all those PPP. The experience was less intense than frenulum tying for sure. I'm positive that the result will look nicer than a head with PPP and I'll post pictures when everything's healed up.

soundsgreat87

I mean, I've seen some pics of guys who've "branded" their cocks and it seemed to heal up, so.. I guess it makes sense  :o

jdm

I've read online about something called "coronal branding" wherein pliers with C shaped jaws were heated and applied to the corona, as means to reduce sensitivity and curb masturbation. I guess that might also eliminate PPPs, but I'ts not something I would like to experience. And if it works as advertised, it might significantly reduce sensitivity, which depending on your goals and perspective, might not be a good thing. So I would be very careful with that soldering iron.

soundsgreat87

How's the healing coming along Nexolaris?

zell85

In my case it did make my PPP rather less obvious. Have not been so diligent lately with retracting and they have become slightly more obvious of late.

Nexolaris

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2017-07-07 19:21:46
How's the healing coming along Nexolaris?
I'm doing good.
Healing takes a little more time as I did additional burning sessions. Some of the bigger PPP needed more than one treatment, and somehow the smaller ones became more obvious once you've tackled the bigger ones.  ;D
Maybe one session would've been enough if I used a higher temperature. I only used 200°C on the soldering iron when I could've gone up to 450°C instead but I felt safer using only the lowest temperature possible. So more burning was needed.

Nexolaris

Here's a small teaser (morning wood). This looks promising.  ;D

guest1333

Wow, this really looks amazing  :o
Any pain during the, process?

Nexolaris

Quote from: Sascha on 2017-07-15 07:55:46
Wow, this really looks amazing  :o
Any pain during the, process?
When the numbing effect of the Emla cream wears off the soldering iron touching the skin is a little bit painful but the pain fades away shortly after. The same goes for PPP that aren't numb and that are treated accidentally or on purpose. I burnt several papules knowing they weren't numb to simplify the procedure but the pain was always manageable.

guest1333

If the red dots heal good, the result will be perfect I guess.
When hearing soldering iron my dick started hurting though...

What iron did you use? (Power, Temperature, tip size)

soundsgreat87

Wow, I guess I can't argue with the results  :o

Nexolaris

Quote from: Sascha on 2017-07-15 14:04:48
If the red dots heal good, the result will be perfect I guess.
When hearing soldering iron my dick started hurting though...

What iron did you use? (Power, Temperature, tip size)
The soldering iron I used was a 60W one with temperature ranging between 200°C (392°F) and 450°C (842°F). I used the lowest temperature of 200°C (392°F). The size of the tip was about 0.5mm (less than 1/32 inch). So with a steady hand I could hit exactly the spots I wanted to.

guest1333

How long did you push it for each one?