News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Derek's thoughts

Started by Derek, 2024-01-25 15:31:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Hi guys!
Found this site like 7 years ago and thought about getting into retracting cause my uncle was into it and he just looked cool. So, I started trying it out myself. At first it was kinda tough, but I just stuck with briefs, and that helped big time. After doing this for six years, I've kinda reached this point where I'm not super sensitive anymore, which is pretty awesome. I was about to delete my account  several times cause I thought maybe I was getting TOO wrapped up in all this stuff and just needed to live life. But then it hit me, you know, thinking about your own masculinity and doing your own thing is part of being a guy. So, I took a step back, and yep, I'm here "embracing" my manhood. It's ok to love your dick, right?
Thank you all for your posts and support.

Derek

Here are my results so far.

Derek

Derek

Now I just keep my foreskin pulled back without any methods.

Derek

I am a shower, so maybe it helps a lot. My foreskin has shrunk a bit. I like sounding and ball stretching.  My frenulum has stretched as well as meatus. Now I  use 12mm steel rods.
The best thing about pulling back that you can milk your glans and experience very powerful sensations.
Thinking and being in touch with your manhood is super important. Like, feeling this connection through your penis is a big part of it. Every dude should get that. We gotta understand our bodies. It's not just about looks or whatever . it's about really getting what it means to be a man and being cool with every part of ourselves.

Derek

More pics of my flaccid state. What do you guys think?

Nivek

Nice pics!

First thought that came to mind when i saw the first pic was Michelangelo's statue of "David".

PS: What do you like about ball stretching?

Derek

Thanks Nivek!
Ball stretching offers two cool benefits. First, it helps fully retract the foreskin, allowing for direct stimulation of the glans and inner foreskin. Over time it also stretches the frenulum. Second, it creates a pleasurable tension in the balls, which is often an overlooked sensation 😀

Nivek

Santo

I think it's interesting to reflect on the relationship that every man has with his penis. (It might make you laugh, because like every other part of the body it is taken for granted) First of all, the relationship that a man has with his member is extremely diversified, furthermore penis and testicles for many men are what MAKES THEM FEEL MEN! So it's normal to have concerns and special care with your genitals in my opinion. It would be nice to talk about it more
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!

za123za

Quote from: Santo on 2024-01-29 01:48:20
I think it's interesting to reflect on the relationship that every man has with his penis.

I totally agree. I often wonder what other guys may think about their own penises vs what I think of mine. Of course it's just not something many guys talk about, so many of my friends I'd never dare bring it up.

It's nice to be able to meet and talk/compare to guys here though, it has made me more comfortable with myself for sure.

Steeltoeboots

I like it that Santo writes in capitals about that penis and balls make them feel men.  That expresses exactly the power I feel,  and surely many men here, feel. I do not ejaculate a lot but play with my penis and balls because this generates powerful male energy.  This with a bare head is even more powerful to me,  because it feels good and I identify me with our bare headed bros.

oldestserv

Great dry glans derek

oldestserv

Wow love your dry glans

Derek

Ball stretching is very beneficial for permanent foreskin retraction. It allows you to stretch the frenulum area. My frenulum is almost invisible while stretched. Ball stretcher keeps the foreskin retracted, enabling direct massage of the glans.

I've found a video showing how to do it.

https://www.xvideos.com/video30163839/stroking_cock