Author Topic: Will it change my mind  (Read 3397 times)

Offline bareaussie2019

• NSFW Access
Will it change my mind
« on: 2019-01-27 11:09:15 »
hey guys, this is my first post so go easy haha. for the past few months (almost a year really) ive wanted to get circumcised, I love the look of a cut cock but I don't want to take the leap and risk it being botched or getting unexpected results, so here's where skinning back comes it, (Ive pulled back for 2 days before but gave up, and I don't want to use any rings or anything hold it back)

how long does the foreskin have to be retracted to naturally stay like that and how much sensitivity is lost?
is long term retraction a good indication of what circumcision is like?
and, finally, without gloating, my penis is slightly above average and a shower, I have an average foreskin (stays over when soft, at least halfway retracted when hard) so will pulling it back and leaving it be successful?

Offline countrydirt

• NSFW Access
Re: Will it change my mind
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-27 14:22:07 »
Good morning.   I've not been around this board long, but have been retracting on and off for the past 5 years of so.  Right now I am starting the 2nd week of 24 hour retraction.   I'm not sure there is a real pat answer to your questions.  I would say, from my experience, that it takes longer than a few days to get to a more permanent state.  I would also theorize that the initial loss of sensitivity you may/will experience will fade and that when you are using your tool for its intended purpose, you will have plenty of sensitivity.  The sensitivity will be different. 

You are the only one to know if it is successful or not.   What are you going to miss out on if you give it a try for a while?   My foreskin will remain back quite a bit (12-14 hours of the day) just by peeling it back, however, I added a small rubber o-ring right behind my glans this week and it has helped my foreskin to remain retracted 24 hours a day, even over night, with no issues that I've been able to find.  The ring I am using I purchased at a hardware store and it is pretty elastic, so has caused no concerns with being too tight, whether flaccid or erect.

I encourage you to read the many posts on here and find a method that you are will to try and commit to.  Many seem to have good success with the spoon method, so you might try that one. 

As near as I can tell in my 55 years on the earth, it is highly unlikely that your foreskin will just disappear, but you may get some nice results.  And the best part, despite the loss of some sensitivity in the glans, you will still have your foreskin, which is full of nerves and provides plenty of sensitivity.  And, if you experience any discomfort from pulling back, just roll it forward and let things calm down for a bit and start again.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.   Keep us apprised on your progress.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-27 16:41:54 »
I've seen a lot of guys who "tried it out before the cut" and ended up liking it enough that they didn't feel the need to get a surgery.

It sounds like you might have a head start with your size and foreskin length, but as country dirt says, no one can really give a time frame or tell you how it will feel for you. Don't worry about that! It's about the journey. Keep it back and see what it's like.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-30 10:43:31 »
how long does the foreskin have to be retracted to naturally stay like that and how much sensitivity is lost?
is long term retraction a good indication of what circumcision is like?

I started retracting in January 2003 and it was May 2003 when I reached a point where my foreskin would stay back on it's own 24/7.  Like you, I didn't want to use any devices, it was just a matter of retracting every time I felt it slip forward, which was many times a day in the beginning.  I found a turning point was reached when I could go to sleep retracted and wake up still retracted. After that, staying retracted 24/7 was pretty easy.

I don't think retraction is a good indication of what circumcision is like as you still have the loose skin on your shaft.  I think a good indication is the "instant circumcision experience" taping method.  You'll find the instructions are in page 2 of the gallery "Skinning back methods"  It takes a bit of practice but when you get it correct, it does a good job of simulating the feeling of no loose skin on your shaft
Permanently retracted since 1993