News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin discomfort during prolonged retraction

Started by Jacob, 2022-07-20 17:24:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Hey guys,

I've recently started retracting. I've been easing myself into it with the aim of ultimately being able to achieve permanent retraction. Ive found a lot of the info on this forum helpful (so thanks!).

Generally speaking I've had a fairly positive experience. My glans is at the point now where the discomfort is minimal from rubbing on clothes etc.

One issue I am experiencing which is causing me to stop my retraction is that my foreskin gets a bit puffy and slightly swolen over the course of the day. The use of the spoon technique has helped me slightly but I'm still having a few issues which are causing me some discomfort. I think the reason is due to the vein which runs through one side of my foreskin up into my frenulum (I believe this is a normal feature?)

I thought I'd take the plunge and post my first proper post on here to see if anyone else had experienced the same sort of thing, and whether anyone could offer any advice or insights into whether it's likely to improve over time.

Thanks, Jacob :)

Horatio

Don't worry too much, it is normal shen using the spoon method
I had the same thing. It is a matter of your body getting used to it.
Take it slowly and retract for a short time, say 2-4 hours. Then leave your foreskin forward overnight. Build up to a full day, and relax overnight. After about a week or two, you should be able to go a few days in a row, then a week.
You could also experement in the way you tuck, especially in the underside near your frenulum. Practice with a mirror.
Also, don't forget to untuck your foreskin and clean it well.
You may find less swelling with other methods like taping or with rings, but personally I prefer the natural feel that the spoon method offers.
Good luck!