News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Nervey Dick

Started by samuel12345, 2021-08-14 23:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Mine dick is not much vascularity or nervey. I like to have that,

Any suggestions,to achieve it

jedrzej

Is it not genetic? Some people have big visible veins on their penises and some do not have. I think you can do nothing in this case.

lvprcm

It may be genetic. Maybe someone else can add to that. I didn't have much in the appearance of veins or arteries throughout my teens but after I got into my twenties, I noticed that I did grow a little more. I gained a little length on my penis but more obvious was girth. Penis got thicker for me as well as my balls. Going into my late 20's I started to notice veins, not very prominent but more visible on erections. Depending on where you are in age, you may still get some vascularization on your penis.