Author Topic: Do you know anyone who is keeping his foreskin retracted from childhood ?  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Retraction

• NSFW Access
So, basically when I was 11, I saw an exposed glans and fully retracted foreskin of one of my classmates in the school urinal. I noticed that his dick was looking different from me.....I noticed that there was a groove between the glans and the shaft. Actually that time, I was able to expose 2/3 of the glans only. As the rest 1/3 was still adhered to the glans. I later asked him about his dick and he told me that his foreskin is fully retractable since class 1 when doctor separated the penile adhesions completely and doctor told him to keep the foreskin retracted always. From then, he is keeping his foreskin retracted irregularly. He adviced me to pull the foreskin until it hurts everyday whenever I went to pee to separate the adhesions. So after that day I kept doing it everyday and then after one year my adhesions separated completely and first time I was able to retract my foreskin fully. As We were close friends, when I was 19, one day I went for a sleepover at his home and we checked each other's dick........as he was keeping his foreskin fully retracted since childhood, his foreskin got shrunk....I pulled his foreskin forward and saw that it was only able to cover one third of the glans. And after leaving the, foreskin alone, it was being retracted by its own.

So that was my story......do you guys have any ?

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
I strarted when I was 12. I shared a room friend on a schooltrip, he had been taught by his Dad to retract his foreskin.

I liked how it looked so started retracting too, then I also enjoyed the sensation.

Offline Retraction

• NSFW Access
Nice man !

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
i wish i did it in my early years

Offline Retraction

• NSFW Access
At what age you started keeping it retracted? ?

Offline stephan29

• NSFW Access
As a young child, my mother's doctor recommended that I push my foreskin back a lot and often so that the tight opening stretches better.
That's why my mother often made sure that I left my foreskin behind

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
when it comes to foreskin, a trend reversal has happened in recent years. in the usa, around 90 percent of boys were circumcised as toddlers. in my school days, it was common practice in europe for school doctors to recommend retracting the foreskin from the age of eleven onwards on all possible occasions - when showering, urinating and also several other times a day. unfortunately, the women's movement in particular suddenly trumpeted that boys should remain physically intact and that the foreskin should stay in front. a nurse told me that it used to be customary for toddlers to clean the crescent every day. today, it is state of art that the foreskin should not be touched during the first years of life. times change.

Offline nudeglans

• NSFW Access
When I was 12 I had a tight foreskin so my parents decided to get me circumcised. My aunt suggested that I should try stretching first as her son also had the same problem but now completely resolved by stretching the foreskin. I saw her son's penis. He pulled back his foreskin completely revealing the pink glans. I slided it back and forth and it glided over the glans smoothly. I was amazed. He then started pulling mine but at best could only see the meatus. He then taught me how to do stretching. I was shy and hesitant so my mum would always reminded me to do it. I started doing it regularly. After few months while I was doing it watching TV stinged a little bit. I moved my head and saw that my glans had popped out. I was very happy. Since then I am keeping my glans exposed.

Offline ej3939

• NSFW Access
My adhesions separated when I was 9 years old. At age 12 I started retracting full-time with the help from my father who is a life long retractor. Currently I can roll my foreskin forward over my glans but it pulls back by its self and my glans becomes fully exposed. I believe if you start young you can train the foreskin to stay back and naturally shorten.

Offline Retraction

• NSFW Access
Can we have a picture of your dick ?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
I was in my late teens when i started , but sure wish i was taught to do it as a boy say 9 or 10, would have been a lot easier.

Offline Stexx

• NSFW Access
  • retract and stays back naturally
I agree to pull back young, and you’re less likely to have future problems.  I first saw a teenage man’s glans at the swimming pool showers when I was a boy around 11 years old, and it made me curious (maybe a little too interested). So in my own bedroom, at home I started to pull the foreskin back, just because I thought that’s how a grown man’s penis would look.  It was about the time boys start to talk about jacking at school, and although it was a bit tight at first, each day I pulled it back a little further.  I can’t remember how long it look, except it wasn’t too long, maybe a couple of weeks, but then suddenly one day it hurt, quite a bit, and bleed 🩸 a little around the fren, but I was so pleased  my foreskin was behind the glans, and looked like the man in the showers. It did scare me a bit, and I left it for a few days but having been enjoying the whole experience I soon resumed, and was then able to pull my foreskin all the way back every time 💦.  Today, and for many years I’ve ha no problems, and always know if I’ve had an erection over night (very often), because it rolls back very easily, but rarely rolls forwards without a little help, as the corona is wider (in gallery) 👌
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn’t tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

Online lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Camchain what were some of the difficulties in keeping your foreskin retracted? Your end results look fantastic.

I became highly interested in keeping my foreskin retracted due to having observed my own father however at a young age 5-6 y.o. and having coronal adhesions made it somewhat difficult. I didn't make a strong concerted effort since my attention span at that age was very short and coupled with the itchiness I would get from prolonged retraction. I surmised fairly early that my difficulty had to do with being too young and that my penis would eventually become like my dad's as I got older. Unfortunately my dad really didn't offer any insight and rarely talked about anything that would be sexual in nature. I had to figure things on my own and in my time, the concept of wearing any device to keep the foreskin retracted just wasn't there. 

Similar to Stexx, I increased my efforts and impetus to continue attempting to keep my foreskin retracted began at age 10 when visiting a couple of cousins and observing an older cousin (he was 11-12) wearing his foreskin retracted and looking like my father. My success continued to the point of being able to keep my foreskin retracted for prolonged periods during the day with the caveats that I'd not get too physically active as would happen during sports, prolonged sitting and having shrinkage. My foreskin moved freely and was loose. While sleeping, I am sure my foreskin would roll over the glans but with the nightly erections the retractions would wake me up and more often than not I would find my foreskin back when I woke up in the morning. I suppose having those early morning erections aided that.

Factors to my success and failures can be attributed to having a foreskin that was not too long, I believe that to be a plus as it just barely covered my entire glans however my glans was a big factor in not being able to achieve 100% success as it was just slightly wider than the shaft. In those moment of shrinkage or sitting down, the bunched foreskin would just overtake the glans. I had taken note that in both my father and cousin appeared to have a fuller or more rounded glans giving as oppose to mine being more pointed.

I just wasn't consistent then and not having started sooner coupled with the adhesions didn't help. 

Offline julien1

I started rectracting my foreskin in order to look like my dad, whose head was always bare. Like Stexx,  I thought that’s how a grown man’s penis would look.  One day, I was 11, I asked him if I could be like him and he aswered yes, if I would retract as often you could, everyday. And soon you’ll get a bigger head, it will help, he said.

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
@julien1 Was your dad retracted too, or circumcised?