News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Easy homemade method of keeping my foreskin back?

Started by Jason91602, 2019-04-15 19:36:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason91602

I have a generally moderate foreskin which allows me to stay retracted for the most part but when I do any slight activity my foreskin goes back to it's natural position. Sadly I do not have access to any rings and I'm looking for any advice on keeping my foreskin retracted long term.

Dicsolovag

Hi.

Exactly like me. For me the first couple of months were the hardest. And the reason was the same. I could make it to stay back but even by a short crouch. My skin was pushed forward.

The things you can do:
- Use a rubber ring. A hairgum for example. They are okay if you keep checking your blood flow.
- Switch underwear to long boxers. Just let it hang. Some may say that it helps if you push your stuff to your body with the underwear but believe me, if you have more skin and your cock is forced back into your fatpad that pushes the foreskin forward. Also it creates more irritation so you progress faster.
- If you start doing it, dont let it go forward even for a short time. If it goes forward go to a private place and pull it back again.
- Try to crouch with a bit wider knees. Its maybe not healthy to your legs and back but after a short time you wont need it but for the early days it also helps.
- Yes, sport and activities will pull it forward. But it is almost always because of the fatpad pushes forward. Try to massage and stretch your frenulum daily preferably multiple times a day.
The longer the frenulum the less forward force is applied.
I do it every day with a nice massage oil.
Also check out the foreskin resistance ring topic I have posted here. If you can afford and manage to get one, it is a good stuff. (better than a hairgum)

hope I helped
good luck and your progress posts are welcomed

Jason91602

Thanks! I'm looking forward to this process and I'll try to create a progress thread.

thesevenpointfive

Have you tried any methods suggested on this site?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Jason91602

Yes but unfortunately my foreskin is pretty long which makes it difficult to do things such as the spoon method.