News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Almost 4 years... and I might have found a way to stay retracted without rings?

Started by soundsgreat87, 2019-05-23 22:54:28

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

It's crazy, almost 4 years skinned back... boggles the mind :D

But I think I discovered a way to roll my skin that stays pretty dang secure. I dunno if it will always work though, I could see it coming undone if I'm cold in the winter...

Basically, I roll the skin backwards over itself, but then I kind of tuck the edge of it under itself a bit more tightly. Just that extra bit of tension seems like enough to hold it, even when wearing clothes, walking around, sitting, and bending. It doesn't even come undone when I get hard.

Uncut_soldier

So you're rolling another layer under? Whatever you're doing it looks great!

thesevenpointfive

Love to see a video of that, as i can not get the skin to get that way, perhaps i am doing something wrong
Love skining back and letting my head show

soundsgreat87

It's a little tricky, and I'm finding that how well it stays has to do with how oily or moist the skin is.

Here's a 30 second drawing trying to explain it... top is just rolling the foreskin backwards on itself, and bottom is with the "edge" tucked under.

bobenc0

Nice! I have tried to do this couple of times but it unfolds very quick maybe due to my frenulum! But you have a nice success :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

soundsgreat87

It's worked great some days and terribly others ;D I think it depends on how long it's been since I showered. But yeah, having the extended frenulum really helps.