News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keeping foreskin back

Started by Jhead, 2019-05-05 23:58:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhead

Anyone have any ideas whether there are any methods or devices that can help me to pull the skin back to the root of penis continuously instead of bunching up behind the glans. Want to look like a tightly cut guy but have long foreskin

Dicsolovag

I think I saw here a topic where a taping method looked like that.

Johnscot

Closest I've come to that is the double-tape method. Maybe find the thread for that

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Johnscot on 2019-05-06 13:15:54
Closest I've come to that is the double-tape method. Maybe find the thread for that

Yes and you have to do it whilst soft as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

ksun

I think the best for that is possibly latex or tape.

ksun

to clarify i've had some success with latex, i'd love some other methods to achieve this though.

AlejandroAlejandro

What is the best tape for him to use then? I also been wondering if I should use tape but never really sure what tape to use..