News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you still use you’re foreskin to masterbate

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-28 17:40:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you still use your foreskin to masterbate

Yes, still use it
No, I now masterbate similar to a cut guy
50/50 variety is the spice of life

boris0604

Generally just stroke the shaft now, pulling the skin hard back with my fingers.

DCP

I work the head and I'm pulling the skin hard back to masturbate like a cut guy, touching my coronal ridge, it gives me more intense pleasure.

Jcj70

I'm quite new on retracting and I'm really use to use my foreskin. I've tried to masturbate like a cut guy using some lube and really had intense orgasms. I now combine both options depending on the day and mood.

Wua

I prefer to masturbate like without foreskin.

rbn9257

Sometimes I use the foreskin normally like any intact guy would do, Other times I would use soap or something like that which acts as a lubricant and then rub up and down with that while holding the foreskin as far back as possible in a way that simulates being cut.

Horatio

I like to say I have perhaps 5 ways of masturbating, keeping to the one technique until I cum. Or will use a combination, depending on mood.
1: Retracted and tucked spoon method. No touching the glans, shaft only, keeping tucked.
2: Retracted and tucked spoon method. Touching glans only, no shaft touching.
3: Foreskin forward covering glans, not allowing glans to be exposed at all, full stroking/touching.
4: Foreskin back and forth over glans repeating, full stroking/touching.
5: Foreskin all the way down the shaft as far as I can go, held back with one hand so shaft and glans fully exposed. Full stroking of shaft and glans, usually use lube or spit.
So I do use my foreskin sometimes, and sometimes not! (I'm only a part time retractor by the way, more for pleasure/erotic feeling).

criticaldry

I mastrubate exclusively with my foreskin, my glans is too sensitive to direct contact...

_yeah_

My favorite way (and how I do it the vast majority of the time) is pulling the foreskin back and holding it tightly at the base with one hand while stroking the now exposed head and tight shaft with my other hand. I especially love feeling the skin pulled tightly against the shaft and giving special attention to the coronal ridge and just beneath it, or grabbing my glans in my fist and making circular, twisting/grinding movements over the head and inner foreskin, or very lightly running the tips of my fingers (or sometimes lightly brushing my fingernails) along and around my glans. So I very much like doing it like a cut guy and almost never bring the foreskin over the head
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Jcj70

Quote from: Jcj70 on 2023-10-21 18:29:28
I'm quite new on retracting and I'm really use to use my foreskin. I've tried to masturbate like a cut guy using some lube and really had intense orgasms. I now combine both options depending on the day and mood.

Well, little update about myself. I continue combining both options but after some months of temporal retractions I've achieved enough dryness and desensitization that a copule of days ago I first managed to masturbate directly stimulating my glans with my fingers without any type of lube. I loved noticing the feeling of my glans without any barrier!

21andbored

Pretty much only three ways for me. Retracted & rubbing head; holding foreskin back pretty hard & rubbing head/shaft; or stroking only the shaft while staying retracted.

tom76

For me masturbation is one of the occasions, where having a foreskin comes in quite handy, so I really use it a lot.:)

I don't have enough foreskin to cover the head when hard, like some other lucky guys can do. But I really enjoy rolling the skin up and down on my shaft a lot.
It is both stimulating rolling the inner foreskin on itself and bunching against the head on every forward stroke. (see attached image to see both positions I can move the skin between)

Under the shower I masturbate without using the skin from time to time. Just for a change since it doesn't need lube then.
It is still pleasing, but it doesn't give me the same sensation as the method described above. Both because it only stimulates one layer of inner skin at a time and besides the rim my head is not very sensitive at all.   

MtMoto

Mainly I do it by pulling the foreskin back, and just moving the skin of the shaft up and down. The foreskin stays back while doing it that way so nothing ever touches my glans, neither my hand nor the foreskin. The foreskin can't move upwards to the glans that way in my case unless I apply a little more of force. This is how I do it most of the times and my favourite method. I love seeing the precum on the tip going unused.

If I don't do it that way I do it with the foreskin, moving it up and down like normal. But doing it like this is something I prefer avoiding since I like the method from above more. Plus this method feels like cheating since I want one day to never use my foreskin again and it stays forever retracted.

Rarely I masturbate like a cut guy by touching the entire dick, glans included, but it requires lube and I hate the mess lube leaves, the other two don't need lube after all. Although have to admit it feels really good. Ideally one day the foreskin is back enough I can do it dry like I have seen others in this thread do, and like cut guys do.

King Tuck

I like masturbation both ways depending on my mood. Sex is similar keep totally back is nice and provide her with extra friction that she says she likes other times the feeling of the natural glide is nice too.