News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Does anyone else feel like they "grew out of their foreskin?"

Started by HeroicGlance, 2024-03-18 22:20:25

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroicGlance

Just wondering.

I heard that term over on Reddit, and it mirrors my experience:  When I was 15, I could pull my foreskin inches past my glans - by the time I was 30, my foreskin kept back on its own, and barely covered the glans when pushed down.

True- there was 15 years of retraction between those two points, but isn't that growth as well?
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

Stickler99

Not sure if it's foreskin shrinkage or gland flaring.
But before I started pulling back there was plenty of foreskin left over once the head was covered.
Now it will cover about half of the head.

DonFish

That sounds like the joys of puberty and your body finally finishing growing.

DonFish

Sorry, my last reply didn't sound as encouraging as I wanred it to. Your glans growing and filling out sounds like a development of puberty -that's definately growth. Foreskins are fickle things - you'll find lots of info on here on how tobget the most out of yours.

tom76

Quote from: DonFish on 2024-03-19 12:28:44

In my case there definitely was a change. On my childhood penis there was just enough skin to cover the whole head without any overhand.
Today even in forward position only part of my head is covered. (see: attached image)

Yet, i guess it was mostly puberty that made me "outgrow" my foreskin. I started retracting a lot earlier without any huge difference until then.
I would say there still was some change afterwards, allowing me to stay retracted much longer finally. But compared to the boost that puberty gave me it was rather minimal if any.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: DonFish on 2024-03-19 12:28:44

If you're referring to my OP - well, puberty doesn't usually start at 15, and end at 30. 

Perhaps other folks' experience is different - in which case I'd advise they go see a doctor, ASAP as late-onset puberty can result in a host of physical and mental disabilities.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

soundsgreat87

Puberty doesn't have a hard ending cutoff - it slows down by the time you hit 20, but it does keep going for a while longer. It's not unusual for guys to get a little bigger, hairier, etc. in their early 20s.

I had this happen. I got most of my size by the time I was 20, and I was 6.5" long. But by the time I was 25, I was at 7". Not a huge change, but it was real!

BenTwilley

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2024-03-19 09:41:23
Not sure if it's foreskin shrinkage or gland flaring.
But before I started pulling back there was plenty of foreskin left over once the head was covered.
Now it will cover about half of the head.
I'd go with that one. Feels distinctly odd.
Ben Twilley

Kylar

I'm pretty sure I got at least thicker in my 20s.

But back to the whole "outgrowing" topic — in my experience at least (both personally and looking at what people's foreskins seem to be doing) it's often more about the foreskin not moving the same way it used to, than it being literally less.  If you're careful and tug it out ­and don't allow it to curl over itself etc. as you cover the head, most people will find it's almost or completely the same as it was, they just generally either don't care about repositioning the foreskin as they got older, or never knew how to do it and it does things on its own that they have no practice with.

scotsguy27

I would say that my foreskin isn't the same as it was when I was 18. My penis now appears thicker and my glans is visible even when pulled forward in its natural position.

Skatter1984

I agree that my foreskin has become relatively smaller as my penis has gotten larger and thicker. I used to have an anteater dick covered with skin but now it's barely covered.
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984