News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Paper rolling method

Started by JPOldman1961, 2023-10-02 06:59:03

Previous topic - Next topic

JPOldman1961

No. Is my English just bad??
I'm not offended :)

jafar_t

Quote from: JPOldman1961 on 2023-10-05 00:21:25
The inner wall of my foreskin looks like this.

I am looking at this picture more carefully. It seems that the inner skin has not only totally dried up, but it has also turned into outer skin. That is really the key of preventing the inner skin from rolling over the glans.

kulitkulup

After the atrophy would occur, does the foreskin still move forwards/backwards in the vagina during sexual intercourses? Or during masturbations?

JPOldman1961

smc13lmao

The toilet roll method is interesting, it does seem to be the best of both worlds for private use at least.

I find I have to tie the loop quite tight for it to stay on however, which seems to prevent proper flow when urinating.

Do people using this method remove and reapply every time they pee? Or are there other ways to keep the paper in place without having such a tight tie?

After trying some other stuff on and off I think I'll have to spend a few months retracted with this method and give it a proper go, especially given other forum users results

jafar_t

Quote from: smc13lmao on 2023-11-27 14:51:20
The toilet roll method is interesting, it does seem to be the best of both worlds for private use at least.

I find I have to tie the loop quite tight for it to stay on however, which seems to prevent proper flow when urinating.

Do people using this method remove and reapply every time they pee? Or are there other ways to keep the paper in place without having such a tight tie?

After trying some other stuff on and off I think I'll have to spend a few months retracted with this method and give it a proper go, especially given other forum users results

I find that the paper ring loosens itself automatically and therefore I need to tighten it from time to time. I usually change the paper twice a day to make sure that everything remains bone dry.

Nivek

@smc13lmao, I think you're tying it much too tight. Anything too tight is not good for your penis. You dont want to restrict any blood flow.

Can you share some pictures? I will share mine in my personal thread under introduction.

smc13lmao

I'm trying at the moment with less folds in the tissue. I cut narrow strips from kitchen roll rather than using 2 squares of toilet roll. I think the slimmer size helps with the knot slipping out.

Makes me think you could find easily modified plasters / bandaids to make this easier to apply without sticking to the skin.

I attached an image showing how this could work (blue lines would be cut off). You could wrap it and secure it to itself with the adhesive.

jafar_t

Quote from: smc13lmao on 2023-11-28 11:00:34
I'm trying at the moment with less folds in the tissue. I cut narrow strips from kitchen roll rather than using 2 squares of toilet roll. I think the slimmer size helps with the knot slipping out.

Makes me think you could find easily modified plasters / bandaids to make this easier to apply without sticking to the skin.

I attached an image showing how this could work (blue lines would be cut off). You could wrap it and secure it to itself with the adhesive.

I use kitchen paper towel, too, and it works very well. Using bandaid does not work in this case because the whole purpose of this method is to dry up the inner skin with paper as it absorbs moisture all the time. Only through the transformation of inner skin will it stay retracted.

Nivek

Well, actually its not necessarily "transformation of the inner foreskin" that gives retraction. I was pulled back without tools and formation of "deep skin wrinkles" was what helped me keep retracted. I think using a band-aid is like using tape, it will help you stay pulled back (and form deep skin wrinkles) but won't necessarily dry out your foreskin.

For the rolling paper method, I use 2 squares of toilet paper. I fold it till its 1/4 or 1/8 the original size and tape a piece of micropore tape (surgical tape) at the perforated area (which is to tear the toilet paper) so that the toilet paper doesn't tear when I get semi-erect. I tie the knot, and make some adjustments to the tightness. So far it works great and it dries the inner foreskin well.

Wua

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-11-13 22:30:14
I had pulled back my skin since I was a teenager until I finally decided to get cut. Things were fine but then my skin got looser as I got older. At this point, my skin would cover my coronal ridge when I am flaccid, especially when I am sitting down. I am thinking of getting a revision.

However, I found this group and came across the Japanese toilet paper method. I started using it and the remnant of my inner skin totally dried up, and no longer covered my glans. It worked very, very well. In addition, my inner skin dried up totally and went through the peeling process. Now I understand why people who were cut at birth, usually with a high and tight style, never get any problems with unwanted coverage despite having so much inner skin: their inner skin is totally dried and resembles the outer skin, exactly as explained by the Japanese guy who posted in this forum.

An additional benefit is that the toilet paper rubs on the corona all the time and seems to cause the coronal ridge to flare. Time to tell if that will change the shape of the glans!

Is it typical that after circumcision skin after years can cover glans again? Did you notice problem with your skin after circumsion? I would like to have dry skin on the shaft and glans.

wrenchfill

Will definitely try this out, thanks!

jafar_t

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-11-28 15:43:34
Well, actually its not necessarily "transformation of the inner foreskin" that gives retraction. I was pulled back without tools and formation of "deep skin wrinkles" was what helped me keep retracted. I think using a band-aid is like using tape, it will help you stay pulled back (and form deep skin wrinkles) but won't necessarily dry out your foreskin.

For the rolling paper method, I use 2 squares of toilet paper. I fold it till its 1/4 or 1/8 the original size and tape a piece of micropore tape (surgical tape) at the perforated area (which is to tear the toilet paper) so that the toilet paper doesn't tear when I get semi-erect. I tie the knot, and make some adjustments to the tightness. So far it works great and it dries the inner foreskin well.

Please re-read the original post where it is clearly stated that the drying up and transformation of the inner skin is the key to success. At the end of the process, the inner skin will start to look and feel like the outer skin and this change is irreversible. The thickening of the inner skin will prevent it from rolling over the glans.

Pay attention to the feel and texture of the inner skin of those who were RIC in the high and tight style. Their inner skin feels like the outer skin after a lifetime of exposure. Many adult high and tight circumcision fails because the inner skin ends up folding over the glans when flaccid. It is because the inner skin is not thick enough.

Senis

Hello, Im quite new in a forum and I cannot see any pictures here. Is it possible to know how and where should I place a paper? And how to keep it?

Thanks.

jafar_t

Quote from: Senis on 2023-12-01 03:26:26
Hello, Im quite new in a forum and I cannot see any pictures here. Is it possible to know how and where should I place a paper? And how to keep it?

Thanks.

Please scroll to the beginning of this thread and you will see some detailed instructions.