News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My glans looking 'normal'?

Started by Tugboat, 2022-12-05 22:14:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Tugboat

So, newbie to pulling back a few hours per day (up to around 12 hours) for over 1 week. I noticed that areas of my skin are different texture to others, potentially from cream usage. Will the keratinization process help these areas heal to normal skin compared to the rest of the head or is that unrealistic?

I also think im starting to peel in areas which i believe is normal.

Still hopeful that it is on the right tracks.

Tugboat 🚢

CuriousSkinner

Hi to another part timer.

I am sure it will all heal fine in time, but be patient and if it is hurting have a break. I ignored mine in the early days and actually I have a small dark patch on the head where the seam of my boxers particularly irritated the head. Other than that though, its pretty evenly toughened up I think!

What cream are you using out of interest?

Otherwise good luck and keep us posted with progress! Looks good so far!

Tugboat

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Im definitely trying to take it easy starting off the give it a chance to heal. No sex/masturbation, only have been pulled back when i can let it loose and not have it coming in contact with clothes etc. I will hopefully soon though.

The cream was for treatment of balanitis but i have ceased using it around 1 month ago. It really irritated my skin and made it have a burning sensation etc. Think it was timodine. So now im trying a more natural approach.

How long have you been trying this out for? How long before things settled down?
Tugboat 🚢

jimmy

Looks ok to me especially considering you're only a week in!

Tugboat

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-05 23:40:30
Looks ok to me especially considering you're only a week in!

Thanks! Can i ask what you see as good progress?

Tugboat 🚢

ThePiemel

Can't see your picture but getting the picture by your words.

When your glans peels, it has just started to grow a thicker skin.  In other words, you are "under construction" but not finished yet.

You even might need some more time as it seems all the balinitis medication was as helpful to your skin as the balinitis itself was.

To know the difference is not easily judged with a picture, it is a feel thing. Like you can't see over senstitivity on a picture of a glans, even when it looks like a hollywood model.

But just another example. When there was no real cure for tuberculosis, people would be sent to sanatoria on the countryside. To sleep in the fresh air there. It helped many. But took a while. The same holds true for a glans. It needs fresh air. But it takes a while.

It seems you are doing just fine. Only concern you should have is later you will think why nobody bloody told you this when you grew up!  ;D

Kylar

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-12-06 01:36:29
Can't see your picture but getting the picture by your words.

Nothing's stopping you from writing an intro ;D

thesevenpointfive

Yes it looks normal, the head is starting to dry, so the top layer may peel, also helps with the method and time you keep it back. You can tell the success by how less sensitive the head is becoming
Love skining back and letting my head show

Exposed glans

Is my glans looking normal?

hung.part.timer

Quote from: dhamalika on 2022-12-06 11:34:17
Is my glans looking normal?
pic is a bit blurry, can't really see it in detail. that said, it does look like normal, if not quite early in the keratinization process overall