News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Moisturiser recommendations

Started by jimmy, 2022-11-24 15:08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePiemel

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-16 19:10:58
I'm sure the old lady behind you in the que won't realise you've rubbed a little coconut oil into your helmet because she got a hint of it in the air ;D
Unfortunately I am of the male preference, and, but only when relevant, am quite frank and open about it. Not that I think it is anything special. But then mostly ladies, when private, tell me all. Supposing, as I am of the male preference, I do it with everything male that moves if I had the chance. Or even with an over the date banana or cucumber. So I obviously would not mind to hear it all. Before I even get the chance to maybe want to tell hòw I am, I get all their details. Even from old ladies. And what they do themselves with coconut oil!  :o

jimmy

I bet they tell all!

I've actually ordered some MCT coconut oil last night on Wills recommendation, which supposedly has no smell to it. Once I've given in a go I'll report back 8)

Jords

I prefer unrefined (virgin coconut oil) as it is less processed. It does smell like coconut, but I only apply a small amount, and I don't mind the smell of coconut.

jimmy

I don't mind either but for everyday use I would much prefer odourless.

I have now received the oil and it's completely odourless. I do need to patch test as I have allergies but should be ok and also allow my piercing to fully heal before using it all over my cock! ;D

For anyone that's interested and also wants to give it a go the links below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004RG9HK2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

jdm

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-20 17:36:53
...For anyone that's interested and also wants to give it a go the links below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004RG9HK2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

That particular oil is in a category we have not discussed, because it's fractionated. Which means it will remain in the liquid state at room temperature. Most coconut oils are solid at room temperature, and melt to liquid. Kind of like butter. Fractionated coconut oil is different in this way. I'm not sure what they do to it to make it so. My guess it that they dehydrogenate it, since it's the hydrogens in saturated fats that make it less flexible, which is why it stays solid at room temp. For this reason, I don't know if it retains all of the qualities that regular coconut oil has. Including the antimicrobial properties for which it is well known. So I'm not sure if it would be as beneficial for treating balanitis as would regular coconut oil. I don't think that it will hurt you in any way, but for any of you who, like Jords, prefer to avoid processed oils, then you might want to stick with non-fractionated.