News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Going Back After Permanent Retraction?

Started by TPR05585, 2022-11-16 03:21:53

Previous topic - Next topic

TPR05585

Hi all!

I'm new here, but had a question: For those that have permanently retracted to the point where their foreskin Shrunk. Was it easy to go back and have your foreskin cover the head again?

For context, I've retracted off and on for quite some time. Usually throughout daytime hours but at night it would slip back. My foreskin stays behind the head pretty decently and I've thought about doing it permanently to the point where it "shrinks"

My question is has anyone gotten to that point and gone back? Was it easy to reverse?

Thanks for the help!

Nivek

Welcome, TPR.

Firstly, how old are you? If you're already adult and fully grown, the foreskin is probably not going to shrink by much even if you're permanently pulled back.

For me, I got "deep skin wrinkles", but my foreskin didn't' actually shrink .

TPR05585

Thanks for the welcome! I'm 31. I was considering doing PE exercises though

Lex

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-11-16 16:09:25
Firstly, how old are you? If you're already adult and fully grown, the foreskin is probably not going to shrink by much even if you're permanently pulled back.
Hi Nivek. I'd like to ask you. How to make it "shrink" and how much time do i have to wait to it? Maybe you know how? I'm 18 and not fully grown.
I'm not a native English speaker and can make mistakes.

I'd like to make a permanent retraction. I'm 18 yo.
If someone can help me with it - pls write me in discord Renard#2790. I'll be very glad for your help.

Nivek

TPR, at 31, I'm sure your foreskin won't shrink. It will get used to it's new position and form deep skin wrinkles. You'll probably get so used to it you won't want it any other way... Many of us even say it feels "wrong" if the foreskin slips back to cover the glans and we have to quickly pull it back again! It is easy to cover the head...For me, I do cover up when it's sleep time...

Nivek

Hey Lex... actually I don't think you can make it shrink.

But from what I've read, if you started pulling back early in your teens, the penis will grow but the foreskin doesn't, so the foreskin will be smaller and appear shrunk.

Any other members wanna chip in their thoughts?

Lex

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-11-17 15:23:56
But from what I've read, if you started pulling back early in your teens, the penis will grow but the foreskin doesn't, so the foreskin will be smaller and appear shrunk.
I didn't remember that him growing up. Of course, I did not measure directly every year, but there is a feeling that he did not grow(for last 2 years I measured sometimes). like 2 or 3 years ago he was the same size, and right now he is the same. perhaps I have a delay in growing, since many things I had much later than my friends.
I'm not a native English speaker and can make mistakes.

I'd like to make a permanent retraction. I'm 18 yo.
If someone can help me with it - pls write me in discord Renard#2790. I'll be very glad for your help.

GarethUK

I'm not sure that foreskins actually shrink, but I've certainly noticed that it's getting harder to keep my glans covered. I find that my (short) skin is more and more inclined to retract by itself (often at random moments and for no apparent reason - slightly alarming at times, but in a good way!) and I can imagine that the time might come when it just won't stay forward.

GhostFace

I had a longer foreskin, did a few frenulum ties at 16 and then I was able to go permanently retracted from 16 to 21, I would only cover myself for split seconds when masturbating (which was frequent, mind you).

At 21 I decided to go back to covered and as many said, it felt wrong, but I will also add that mine would roll back on it's own for the first two weeks, like it just got used to being that way and would roll back by itself, I ended up applying a small tape ring to the opening bit after covering to hold it in place, and yeah, things were fine since then, if I wanted to stay covered I could just fine (but the warm feeling would drive me off, still), if I wanted to stay retracted I would simply retract.

I read somewhere in the past that it takes a few years for it to actually 'shrink' if it's not being used at all (aka masturbation and so on). (Again, I advise against using any chemicals on your friend, sharing this because I recall reading it somewhere), I remember reading that drying it with rubbing alcohol would speed it up, there IS some logic to it related to skin cells and elasticity, but I can't say for sure whether it's beneficial or risky, it could be that it doesn't even shrink at all and its just that it becomes less elastic.

In either case, as foreskin restoration is a thing, you technically would just have to go through it (at much lighter extents than circumcised guys) to stretch things back up.
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.