Author Topic: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity  (Read 24805 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity
« Reply #15 on: 2017-07-15 23:52:59 »

... I also start to wear the sleeve as you jdm suggested me around the inner foreskin sensitive part and by then i don't feel any sensitivity.

The sleeve starts to smell that disgusting smegma feel. Is it going to cease?...
If the sleeve starts to smell, wash it, or replace it with a new one. Just like your underwear.

...I wonder, will i reach a state where i wont need that sleeve anymore? What's your experience guys?
Yes, you should reach that state. Just give it time.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2017-07-18 14:43:15 »
My experience so far!

It's been 10 days and my foreskin begins to loose a lot. I will post photos in this post.

The pain under the "frenulum" is almost gone but i will begin to feel some stickiness that is very disturbing. I feel it in the red circle in the third photo i post. To prevent that feeling i put the sleeve around this place. Sometimes however that stickiness is disturbing. How will that stickiness begin to exist? If i make it it'll be perfect.

I would like to thank you all so far who help me especially Soundsgreat87 and jdm

I bought MT Spandage yesterday!I used it alone but it hurted my penis so i figured the sensitivity didn't start to cease, so i put it around the sleeve.

I am going to post a photo of it later! I am waiting for  any suggestions! Thanks again!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #17 on: 2017-07-18 21:30:09 »
Is that circled area where the skin folds? It might just be getting sweaty and sticky. You could try using some talcum powder there to reduce the moisture.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2017-07-18 23:48:12 »
Yes, it's where the skin folds!

Ok, i will try out the talcum powder as you suggested! Is that moisture going to cease someday or it will be permanent? Curius

I want to note that when i was using the finger method for pull back i had the same feeling onve in awhile that i did not like and made me think that i had not pulled back in a good way and so i was trying to pull back once again in a more correct way and more comfortable.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #19 on: 2017-07-19 01:17:37 »
Pretty much any skin fold will get sweaty. I think it will stop being a problem when your skin is looser and doesn't make the fold anymore.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2017-07-20 14:15:59 »
ok, i will post again once i will start having new results.

One curiosity thought, i see my foreskin gets looser and looser. Until how much loose can a foreskin get at it's regular max capabilities? Does it take a month or more until you can see your best results?

What's with your experience?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #21 on: 2017-07-21 05:07:11 »
Oh, it usually takes a few months - though you could try using some skin softening lotion (with vitamin E?) and see if that helps it stretch.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2017-07-23 20:19:54 »
Just a reminder, talcum powder has been associated with cancer. Better substitute something else, like corn starch.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2017-07-24 14:38:33 »
Ok thanks for the reminder! I used the talcum powder twice until now. It's 3 days by now i didn't use it.

I begin to feel very few stickiness by now. Looks like i am in the process of keratinization in a very good state. Actially it begins to feel great!

I like more the feeling of being simply retracted than with the finger method by now though i use a sleeve with a MT Spandage on my penis. I don't use the spandage alone because i feel some pain from the streching by it alone, so maybe i will use less sleeve in some time?

Everynight before going to sleep i always switched from pulled back to finger method. I think it's come 1st the time for me to try the simple pulled back method by today night.

I will let you know of my progress!

Thanks again for your help!

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2017-07-28 17:38:38 »
My results so far! I post fotos! Around 20 days since then? The 3rd photo is the back of my penis in the frenulum side. What do you think? I can make it in being retracted without any help? From what i see i have no issues until now rather than the burnings and stickiness which i hate very much.

Due to discomfort i tried to stop using the Mt Spandage and sleeve cuz now i feel the sensivity going to disappear.

However i still have some issues. I notice without the sleeve that i still get that burning i had in the begining i started pulling back though they are not so intense as then. Hope it ceases to exist soon.

That stickiness also i notice it still exists. If it wasn't for these it'd been great!

Last thing, can the loosiness of the foreskin be undone or there's no coming back from then? It's just a curiosity!

Thanks!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2017-07-28 20:41:37 »
...Last thing, can the loosiness of the foreskin be undone or there's no coming back from then? It's just a curiosity!
If you retract for very long term, such as years, and achieve complete loosening of the tip of your foreskin, it may be permanent. In order for that tip to become loose, the dartos muscles in the skin need to stop contracting. Once that happens, I'm not sure if they would ever go back to contracting, or how you might make them do that again, because they are involuntary muscles. The only thing you could really do is to keep the foreskin pulled forward, and see if they adapt back to the old way of functioning in that position. But if you have not been pulling back long term, then the looseness should largely go away, just from wearing the foreskin pulled forward again.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2017-07-29 00:23:21 »
Very well, thanks jdm!

1 more thing, if sometime after my inner foreskin has fully keratinized i decide to switch to spoon method permantly, is my inner foreskin going to dekeratinize?

Let's tell what i am thinking, through a day i am 70% of the day spoon method and 30% simply pulled back.

I am just making some ideas... my most big problem is the stickiness as i said but i hope it's gonna change soon..

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #27 on: 2017-07-29 02:13:07 »
Yes, if you keep the skin spooned the inner skin should dekeratinize.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2017-08-13 18:52:02 »
Hello guys, i have been missing for 2 weeks and i had no internet so now i come with all my news and photos! :)

During this weeks i changed to a shorter sleeve, then i tried to add to the sleeve using a simple ponytail scrhuncie (not the tube) but it hurted me the distance between the glans head and the foreskin, it burned me more specifically. However i kept wearing it but it still looks like that method is not comfortable for me for now.

I noticed i enjoy more masturbation now that the foreskin is in process of keratinization. I like more that new feeling. It's deeper.

I slept wearing mt spandage everynight and at the beginning i woke up in the morning with erection that hurted me until sometime it ceased to hurt me. But wearing the mt spandage with the sleeve at night i see it changes the position of my foreskin, it looks like it tries to return to normal even though it's blocked in the process by the glans head.

However, the last time i did sleep pulled back i was sleeping simply pulled back without any protection and i noticed that my foreskin once i retract it it stays back normally and i did not have any hurt with the morning erection. But there's a serius problem here at least for me. The stickiness never ceases and that's what i hate the most.

When i bath i pull over my foreskin and when i finish i dry as much i can the outer and inner foreskin but that dryness never ceases to stop.

Today when i came back home as i mentioned i noticed the the silicone glans ring i ordered just arrived. The pack has 4. I choosed 1 and as someone instructed me here i put on it some alcohol, washed it and put it on. For now it seems fine.

There are some thing i want to mention too:

Now the spoon method i use is much more comfortable since the foreskin loosened. I enjoy it more. I still prefer the spoon method for now. The feeling of having the foreskin inside and the glans out.
But the spoon method i see is harder to achieve even though

I don't know how it would feel  once my inner foreskin will fully keratinize however. May i will like simple pulled back at last?

I noticed that i like the feeling when i don't feel my foreskin. I want to try the scrhuncie tube method too.

Here i post some photos:

1st is simple pulled back
2nd is the back of my penis simple pulled back
3rd my penis now with foreskin
4th the silicone glans ring i received today

Waiting for your suggestions and opinion as more experienced pulled back you are! :)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2017-08-14 02:02:10 »
The pictures are a bit blurry, but it looks to me like in the ones marked simply pulled back, that the foreskin is actually folded over itself, like a reverse spoon method. That could be effecting the comfort level.

I think that you are right in your guess that, once your foreskin keratinizes, you will probably like simply pulling back better.

If you continue to have problems with moisture, you might want to try some sort of drying agents. Several members here have experimented with applying rubbing alcohol/surgical spirits to the glans and inner foreskin, and claim that this has helped them dry out the area. I have tried this a few times without any adverse effects, but I didn't continue to do it long enough to comment on how much it might help with drying. I will just caution you not to do it if your skin is at all irritated, because alcohol/spirits can really sting if you have any little cracks abrasions on the skin. You may also wish to experiment with the application of corn starch powder, liquid silica, and even conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). The corn starch is simply a moisture absorber, like talcum powder, only safer. It should be applied whenever you feel moisture building up. Liquid silica is more of a moisture blocker, so I'm not sure if it would really help you, but you could try it. CLA is more of a keratinizing agent than a drying agent. It helps accelerate keratinization, and may help with comfort as related to exposure of overly sensitive glans or foreskin. But I'm not sure if it would help you with moisture. Another thing that might help with drying is bar soap. Lots of bar soaps, like basic Dial and Zest tend to dry out the skin. I have used it on my penis without any problems.