News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Nudity in male dormitory in youth hostels

Started by Quartz82, 2018-02-25 14:55:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartz82

Anyone walks around / sleeps naked when staying in hostels during overseas travels?

Kylar

I only sleep naked when at home or with someone who... well, wants me to be naked :D

Never in a foreign place or when being a guest somewhere.

camchain

I do when on overseas in summer while on holiday. me, my partner and our friend stay in the same room. i sleep naked and walk around naked, we are all men and have the same down there, so not big deal for me. the others cover, but i don't.

thesevenpointfive

when i am in hotel i walk around naked, i don't go to many hostels any more  and never been naked in them as its always been cold when i have been in them
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

I usually sleep 100% naked and retracted .
When I visit some family members I sleep with boxers only.. still retracted..
In hotels, well usually I'm with my wife and daughter so it's like home, .. nothing on me...aaand bare headed :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !