Author Topic: Pulling back after sex or masturbating.  (Read 19850 times)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Pulling back after sex or masturbating.
« on: 2016-11-08 20:07:58 »
I have found that after sex or masturbating I find it natural to want to cover over the glans. I don't know if this is because they are a little more sensitive after climaxing but recently I have taken to slipping my cock ring on after climax to keep the glans fully exposed. I must say that this keeps me aroused and I feel more likely to go for a second climax.

Does anyone else feel the same way or have any experiences to share?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Pulling back after sex or masturbating.
« Reply #1 on: 2016-11-08 21:45:20 »
Oh absolutely, it can be really tough to get over that hump. It's what ended many of my previous attempts at staying pulled back long-term.

I found it can be helpful to hold off on cumming for as long as you can -- weeks, even, to get past that hump.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-11-09 06:15:23 »
I think there is another same/ similar topic in the forum but that is ok :)
When I firstly started to keep my foreskin back I was really not able to keep it back after climax because the glans was super sensitive and I was also staying hard...ready for a second round...
Little by little I got used to that because I said to myself that if I really want to feel cut I have to go thru that feeling and get used to it....and I did. I do try to cum at least once a day no matter sex or jerk :)
Now my glans is still very sensitive after climax but I really like it and even tho I feel deep inside I need to cover it I don't.

I wonder about the real infant cicumcised guys and do their glans gets that sensitive and do they have some inner unknown for them need after climax ?
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-11-09 08:54:22 »
Hi. I used to put my foreskin back over the head after sex or masturbating but don't anymore, i just leave it exposed and the same goes before sex or masturbating. It's Nice to have the best of both worlds.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-11-09 10:47:38 »
Hi. I used to put my foreskin back over the head after sex or masturbating but don't anymore, i just leave it exposed and the same goes before sex or masturbating. It's Nice to have the best of both worlds.
I am the same, yes the skin used to go over the head, but now i keep it back and let it go soft with the skin back and it seems to be fine, perhaps i am less sensitive as time goes by
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-11-09 17:52:26 »
Yes, same here. I find the skin stays back easier as the glans is a little more flared just after.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-11-09 19:38:54 »
Yes, same here. I find the skin stays back easier as the glans is a little more flared just after.

yes i think thats happens to me

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #7 on: 2016-11-10 15:06:54 »
Yes, I was the same, and always found it difficult to keep the foreskin retracted. However, once I started keeping it back 24/7 I began to find the sensitivity after orgasm began to reduce, so it was then actually nice and horny to keep the head bare, and so since then I have always pulled it back even if it has rolled forward straight after after sex. Also quite nice to fiddle with and squeeze if it is retracted after cumming.
Regards, James

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-11-10 16:50:00 »
After masturbating my foreskin stays back very easily, guess with it being used to keeping back it is natural for it to do so.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-11-10 19:48:24 »
After masturbating my foreskin stays back very easily, guess with it being used to keeping back it is natural for it to do so.
Yes but is your head flared at all

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-11-11 16:45:36 »
No, don't have that problem.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-11-11 16:48:04 »
My head doesn't flare up, think it is just with my erection the foreskin stays back better, not that it doesn't when I am soft.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-11-11 22:54:23 »
My head doesn't flare up, think it is just with my erection the foreskin stays back better, not that it doesn't when I am soft.
That sounds good, mine does bunch up, so i leave it and it stay like that whilst it gets soft

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-11-13 16:06:09 »
That sounds good, mine does bunch up, so i leave it and it stay like that whilst it gets soft

My glans remained pretty flared or distended for several hours either from masturbation or just having a prolonged erection without ejaculation. These definitely made my foreskin stay back easily even while sitting down for several hours without it rolling over my glans. Wish I could keep my glans distended indefinitely. 

Offline jackn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2016-11-16 22:41:32 »
I too have the instinct to pull the skin forward after climaxing.  It seems like when I do, I am done with anything sexual for a day or two. But if I keep it pulled back after, the sensitivity is strong from it rubbing against clothing or touching it. (Which I do quite a bit) it seems like the mood to orgasm after is still present. It's just a hard mindset for me to keep it back though.