News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Peryonie's/Bend due to pulling back?

Started by jpatjay80, 2023-12-04 03:30:51

Previous topic - Next topic

jpatjay80

Checking here to see if anyone has experienced a bend in their erect penis after pulling back for a while?

My frenulum is sorta short (not crazy short, but short) so when erect it slightly pulls my glans if I pull the foreskin back far enough, but it's never been painful or caused any issues.  About 2 years ago I started pulling back using the spoon method and it's been great.  I was staying pulled back 99% of the time and only pulled forward to clean daily.  About a year into doing this I was noticing a few painful erections while masturbating but couldn't tell if it was because I was staying pulled back while masturbating and it was pulling on the glans slightly while erect (given the shorter frenulum).  This went on for several weeks but it was never that bad that I was too worried.  The pain eventually went away after a few weeks and I didn't think much of it.  Recently I've noticed my penis bending (about 20% bend) right at the head of the penis where the foreskin tucks in.  I've stopped pulling back when erect, but the bend is persistent and now I'm worried I might have developed peryonie's or scar tissue causing it to bend.  Anyone else out there with anything remotely like this? 🤔😢

jafar_t

Quote from: jpatjay80 on 2023-12-04 03:30:51
Checking here to see if anyone has experienced a bend in their erect penis after pulling back for a while?

My frenulum is sorta short (not crazy short, but short) so when erect it slightly pulls my glans if I pull the foreskin back far enough, but it's never been painful or caused any issues.  About 2 years ago I started pulling back using the spoon method and it's been great.  I was staying pulled back 99% of the time and only pulled forward to clean daily.  About a year into doing this I was noticing a few painful erections while masturbating but couldn't tell if it was because I was staying pulled back while masturbating and it was pulling on the glans slightly while erect (given the shorter frenulum).  This went on for several weeks but it was never that bad that I was too worried.  The pain eventually went away after a few weeks and I didn't think much of it.  Recently I've noticed my penis bending (about 20% bend) right at the head of the penis where the foreskin tucks in.  I've stopped pulling back when erect, but the bend is persistent and now I'm worried I might have developed peryonie's or scar tissue causing it to bend.  Anyone else out there with anything remotely like this? 🤔😢

Regardless of the reason why your penis developed this bend, I would suggest that you seek medical advice as soon as possible in case this is really Peyronie's Disease. It is because Peyronie's is caused by the formation of scar tissues. If your penis starts bending, it means that there are already scar tissues, which are not likely to be reversed without medical intervention.

BenTwilley

I'm pretty sure there is no connection between Peyronies and permanent retraction. I've had Peyronies for donkeys years. It comes on suddenly and is caused by scar tissue in the vena cava. My consultant said there is a connection with Dupytrens contraction (not sure of the spelling)and Peyronies. They are caused by the same thing. That's the thing where your little or third finger start bending inwards, and you can feel that the tendon has hardened. I've got that too, and so had my dad.

I've been retracting since the 90's without a break. Just carry on pulling back - now that would make a fun film. English joke for those who think 'what?!!
Ben Twilley

BenTwilley

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2023-12-04 11:48:26
I'm pretty sure there is no connection between Peyronies and permanent retraction. I've had Peyronies for donkeys years. It comes on suddenly and is caused by scar tissue in the vena cava. My consultant said there is a connection with Dupytrens contraction (not sure of the spelling)and Peyronies. They are caused by the same thing. That's the thing where your little or third finger start bending inwards, and you can feel that the tendon has hardened. I've got that too, and so had my dad.

I've been retracting since the 90's without a break. Just carry on pulling back - now that would make a fun film. English joke for those who think 'what?!!
I don't know what possessed me to write vena cave, it's the Corpus Cavernosum. Sorry
Ben Twilley